tuscl

Couples Indiana Cincinnati

I'm new to the Indiana area. Me andy gf will be visiting Cincinnati Friday and would like to visit a SC either there or on the way back. Any specific clubs you would recommend for a great fun time. I know some clubs and dancers do not prefer couples, so even a dancers name would be awesome. Thanks

7 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    There are no more strip clubs in cincinnati but there is Cheeks and Diamond's Cabaret north of the city more towards Dayton though.
  • Pudge12
    12 years ago
    Are they better or worse than indiana? Being from Miami I'm used to fill nude contact friendly girls. Even more so when with my gf.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I agree with samsung. Diamond Cabaret or Cheeks. Diamond is SE of Dayton. Indiana is Topless only. Depends on the club if they are contact friendly. Indiana is are many/most are moderate only.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Since you're new to TUSCL let me point out an excellent couples customer member that you would do well to get friendly with: m00tpoint. (Be sure to spell their name with zeros for the first two o's as I did.) Although they are from the Chicago area, you might send them a private message to ask for advice in seeking couples-friendly clubs. I suggest you look through some of their posts first. Mrs. m00tpoint seems to write most of their comments.
  • Pudge12
    12 years ago
    Awesome, thanks for the help. I'll look into their reviews and I'm sure I'll find some great info. I'll also check out the clubs mentioned and hopefully we find something reasonably close. Any and all other help would is always welcomed. Thanks again
  • Pudge12
    12 years ago
    I'm in Columbus, IN. Less than an hour away from Indy.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    Pudge come to Indy. Topless and tiny g-strings is ok. Contact we can get you pointed to the right clubs.

You will be so unhappy with Cincy options.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion