tuscl

How to get a dance from the dancers friend??

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:42 PM
Ok so the other night I was out and a dancer approached me' an was just chatting w me' blah blah blah. But then her friend and seems to be her bff coworker/ dancer friend who both go out looking to hustle together it appears. Well the friend is easily an 8 while the original girl s cute and all but probably a 6 or so . So the hot friend leaves and goes to dance for another guy and her dances seem just awesome. I end up getting a dance from the original dancer bit only 2 bc I really wanted the friend. Well later they both walk by and original dancer asks me' for a dance and I decline. Now don't get me' wrong the original dancer provided some awesome dances and I had no complaints of her dances but I really wanted a dance w her friend. Well her friend leaves and I do get a couple of more dances from the first dancer an grab drinks and all an had a good time but I really wanted a dance from the friend. How do you go about this situation if a dancer comes up to you w a friend but u really want a dance from the friend? Thanks

23 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Did the original Dancer seem interested & having a good time with you? If so, then IMHO stick with a known situation. But if you're like so many guys here who seem to crave the "roll of the dice" & always want to try the new thing, then you should have probably pursued the 8 girl.
  • charlieet
    12 years ago
    You should have gone for doubles!
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    You say to the "8" "Hey, i want to get a dance from you." It really isn't hard to do
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just ask the hotter one. This isn't rocket science.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "How do you go about this situation if a dancer comes up to you w a friend but u really want a dance from the friend?" Invite both of them to join you. Buy them both drinks and chat awhile. After a few minutes it will become obvious that you are more interested in the BFF. Savvy dancers know that guys have different tastes.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    sinple. get a 2 on 1
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I actually met my last fav in a similar scenario and then stayed friendly with the BFF. I would always tip her on stage (not as well as my fav, but more than the other girls). If my fav was busy, BFF would come and keep me company and I would buy her a drink while we chatted. Occasionally I would get 2-girl dances with both of them. And now that my old fav has quit dancing, BFF is pushing hard to take her place, lol.
  • dawgman
    12 years ago
    Alucard- the original girl was "interested" in me' and did give fine dances and good company. Yeah I know its not hard but I guess I didn't want to come off as rude and say to original girl I m not interested an say to original girl and then ask her friend right next to her for a dance. Guess next time just be polite and ask the girl I want a dance from or do doubles
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "Invite both of them to join you. Buy them both drinks and chat awhile. After a few minutes it will become obvious that you are more interested in the BFF. Savvy dancers know that guys have different tastes." Steve is exactly right. This is what I do all the time. First I get the girl I want and second, I dont waste money on dances I didn't want.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If you're too embarrassed to assert yourself, and spend your own money in a way that suits *you*, I'm not sure anybody here can help you. Asking one dancer for a dance instead of another is in no way "rude".
  • dawgman
    12 years ago
    George- haha that is very true and u r right I have no reason to feel rude. Thanks
  • skibum609
    12 years ago
    This is a business. You are a customer. Ask the one you want and ignore the other.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Do 'em both. 'nuff said.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I'd talk to the BFF and see if there's a night when she dances and her friend doesn't.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have a similar problem. One of my favorites told me that her BFF gives better head than she does. Now I want to try the BFF but I don't want to hurt my favorites feelings. What should I do? :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "They will not be offended if you pulled out your dick in the middle of the club and started to spray cum over the entire audience like a water hose Excuse me ALP, I DON'T want your cum touching me. NOT even 1 sperm! LOL
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Is your concern regarding hurting the original dancer's feelings or seeming like a jerk? You could just say 'I'm kind of curious what her (the friend's) dances are like'. You aren't really saying that the original dancer is ugly, only that you are 'curious' about the other.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    just ask
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Just ask her for a dance. That original dancer has no claim on you and if she objects find another dancer. I know I am in the club for my pleasure not hers unless it it a tiny club there are many other candidates.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. My current favorite dancer's friend who drives with her to and from work is the only dancer at the club who is prettier than my favorite is. But, I enjoy the dances that I'm getting now and I don't want to ruin a good thing that has potential to move OTC.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You say "hey bitches friend, you and me for three, now!"
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But, I enjoy the dances that I'm getting now and I don't want to ruin a good thing that has potential to move OTC." A wise thought canny.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm trying to remember what I did when I had two hot girls sitting at my table. One I liked to party and drink with but she was only an 8 or 9 maybe 8.5 while the other girl looked more like a 10. I got dances from both but not at the same time. Then I drank and talked to the regular 8.5 while the hot 10 sat at our table. I had a nice view without buying her any drinks. I already knew she had a boyfriend because she told me or someone did. I simply enjoyed the view. The hot 10 wanted very expensive vip dances but I knew or strongly suspected she wasn't going to allow much touching and those dances were way overpriced. I had her do table dances. I repeated the same thing on a number of nights before she quit. The 8.5 is still working at the club I believe. 10's don't seem to stay at the local clubs for too long. They keep wanting too much money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion