tuscl

Good Reviews by a Dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:34 AM
Motorhead had a discussion yesterday about reviews by dancers and the shill factor. I just happened to see a review of CR Fanny's in PA by tempest666. It's a good review and well-written: [view link] I found it interesting because tempest666 participated in their amateur contest. I noticed that tempest has 17 reviews to her credit. I think I've never heard of her because she's been reviewing clubs in areas of the country that I'm seldom in. But looking over the reviews, I enjoy her dancer's perspective. I wish tempest would start participating in our discussion forum.

9 comments

• thesamurai
    12 years ago
    This review is good, but for the most part I don't really care what dancers think of a club and don't pay attention to their reviews. Not because I think their opinion's aren't valid, but because they are usually bringing an employee's perspective. If I'm looking for a job there, great. But, I'm a customer so don't really care. Not saying they shouldn't post reviews though. If dancers use this site to gauge clubs then its a valuable resource. Its too bad reviews couldn't be filtered by dancer/customer on here.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Dancers posting reviews are club shills.
    12 years ago
    Not all posts by dancers are positive. If you read some of Tempest's reviews for example she definitely doesn't pull punches regarding the warts and wrinkles at some clubs.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    On the pink side there is a frequent poster with the Tempest666 handle. She is expresses herself well so I'm wondering if it's the same person. (I also post but under a different name).
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I think it's good to get the dancer's perspective. Could even be useful sometimes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "(I also post but under a different name)" Huh?!? I thought, perhaps incorrectly, that we were allowed ONLY 1 name here at TUSCL? Please correct my belief if I'm wrong about this.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    ^^^ I think the reference is to one name on TUSCL and another on The Pink Site.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think that Dick Johnson has also proved that it is possible to have more than one user name on TUSCL. :)
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    I was talking about a different board and using another name over there. I have only one name here. Sorry for the confusion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion