tuscl

Boner etiquette in the club?

Monday, May 28, 2012 9:09 PM
So yeah, I'm pretty bored and I was just wondering about boner etiquette at strip clubs. Like the last time I went to one in Phoenix, I got a boner from just sitting at the bar and watching the girls on the stage, and seeing some girls rubbing themselves all over some guy's laps in the corner. Just watching all that made me pitch a tent in my boxers and jeans. I was sitting down the whole time though. I'm just wondering about the etiquette, I mean I didn't see any dudes walking around tented out or anything (which I doubt a guy would do). But I did notice one of the guys after getting a lap dance (he clearly had cummed himself), since he was walking and you could see a little wet patch as he was taking the walk of shame to the bathroom (obviously to clean up). When I last got a lap dance at one of the clubs, I just sat there for a while waiting for my boner to go down before I got up. But I guess what I'm wondering, do the people at the clubs really care if you get up and walk to say the bar and the bathroom while hard?

45 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It would not bother me if I even noticed it. My attention most likely is trained on a dancer. After all it is simply a Male & Human physiologic reaction. :) ;)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I couldn't care less how some guy looks. I might notice if he has blue hair and a mohawk sitting next to a guy in a suit. Now if you ask the dancers, they might see an opportunity to help you out. If you're really lucky, a dancer will come over take you to the dance room and tell everyone in there she grabbed a guy with a really big dick as she walks past everyone. Are you in your 20's? Just curious.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    It is not a big deal IMO. It is only natural you are gonna get hard in a strip club. It might be a sense of pride with older guys (ie an old guy might be proud to actually get it up and make sure everyone notices it). What about boner etiquette in say Wal-Mart?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    1988, I have a hunch that's your birth-year. Hopefully it is, we need more young guys on the TUSCL discussion board! And like everyone else has already said, don't worry about it dude, it's only natural.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    This is a rough one to answer so ill give you my own personal point of view and then a general point of view of most club workers. The general opinion would be that its so dark in the club, it would be difficult for most to notice. Alot of customers spend so much time seated that you wouldnt notice a boner in their pants. If someone did, no big deal.Btw, I find the word 'boner' hilarious. I'm a bit immature with some words and that one makes me giggle. My own personal opinion is that it depends on the kind of boner you're talking about lol. If its just half way, I wouldn't think anything of it. If its just out there and you're literally pitching a tent and strutting around the floor, I'd be thinking " what?". Anyhow I tend to find that guys that are that fired up going into a dance don't have alot of control. They finish with very little stimulation and may not even make it through one song. A guy that walks out of the VIP pitching a tent is money lost. They are inevitably going to grab someone else right away and spend money on her because you left him with a huge boner and you were a dead end. I need to clarify that the "boner" customer I'm talking about isnt the normal customer. Most guys don't pitch tents unless in VIP and they have control over themselves enough, even in the VIP, to gauge their wants and needs. If they're looking to finish that's fine but if they aren't, they can get it up and then finish the set of dances and bring it under control again.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Just for you Stiletto. [view link]
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat- that's so funny
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I occasionally have this same problem. Usually I have a jacket to discretely close over my hard-on. Otherwise I try to think of something to distract my attention away from the girls. Then it goes down to a manageable level.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I have never thought that much about it. I assume most guys go to a strip club expecting to get a boner. I also assume most guys in the club are looking at the dancers and would not be checking out guys crotches. Sort of like in the men's room, not many guys are there to look at the guy at the urinal next to them. I think it is a non issue.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    So that means that it's ok that I walk all around the club with my big ole' camel toe jutting out? Whew! And here I was thinking that everybody was obsessed with it and staring like crazy. Nice to know that me & my camel-toe can strut around the club, unbothered by prying eyes. =D
  • LTK1988
    12 years ago
    @sharkhunter: I'm 23.
  • LTK1988
    12 years ago
    and thanks for the responses so far.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Nice to know that me & my camel-toe can strut around the club, unbothered by prying eyes" Me thinks it may get a look or two! LOL ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I normaly just jack off in the corner until I jizz in my left pocket : )
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Welcome LTK, live everyone said it's natural. In my case it happens a lot. Good to see a young guy on TUSCL. I'm 24 myself. Make sure to contribute some reviews :)
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I know what I have come to the club to look at and it it not other guy'a boners. As far as having a boner the dancers know that is pretty much the whole point. I tend to wear large mock turtleneck shirts so I just don't tuck them in and they disguise a lot of things such as boners, pants stains, etc.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    I know that most dancers would be offended if the guy didn't get hard, especially if you're getting multiple dances from her. I've never been ashamed of getting hard whether a guy saw me or not, he really shouldn't be looking at me anyways, right?? Now I'm not gonna stand up and walk around while I'm "cemented" but I'm damn sure not embarrassed about it, so I'll just sit and talk a minute with the dancer after we're finished while I calm down. Simple as that...
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @LTK1988 - Just listen to Katy Perry, my friend: Are you brave enough to let me see you peacock? Whatchu waiting for, it's time for you to show it off Don't be a shy kinda guy I'll bet it's beautiful Come on baby let me see Whatchu hidin' underneath I wanna see you peacock, cock, cock You peacock, cock
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Dialogue is great.."Gotta Get to it's Fullest Potential"... [view link] Funny "Bunching Up" Situation.... [view link]
  • SFB
    12 years ago
    Often enough, I've had it used to advantage! If I've agreed to follow a dancer to a private area, she'll grab it as a lever to steer me in the right direction, while I grab her ass as added protection against getting ... waylaid.
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    haha @ steve that's some good usage of the rod. Personally, I'm 28 and have never pitched a tent on the salesfloor. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a little harder to get rock solid than some because during VIP sessions I'll only get semi-cocked. Other than that I've been rock solid maybe three times. Once with a shot-girl, once with a girl doing a headstand in my lap and once with one of my favorites kind of blowing me for my jeans. No apologies needed for those situations. We all know what's up, our dicks!
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Lopaw...that was you? Damn I should have introduced myself...next time!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, That video you posted, wasn't that vm?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    FYI: in Indiana, and some other states, displaying an erection in public is a crime. Part of the statute on what constitutes public indecency: " (d) As used in this section, "nudity" means the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, or buttocks with less than a fully opaque covering, the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple, or the showing of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state." Who uses the word "turgid" in everyday language. Lol I doubt the "boner" police are seriously going to arrest you though
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Now that you mention it. :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I've never noticed another dude in the club's boner lol. I mean, he'd have to be strutting around like a peacock cock cock pretty obviously for other guys to take their attentions away from the hotchicks around to look at some dude and notice his tentpants.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, OK, come clean, who is your lady friend? :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not that I go looking around at some guy's junk, but a few times it so obvious you can't help it. I was at the Mons on a quiet Saturday early afternoon and a pretty young kid comes in with a pair of those silky running pants on. He immediately hooks up with a dancer on those not so private couches. Soon this kid is sportin' mighty impressive wood thru those running pants. The girl I was with just looked at me and giggled.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @lopaw I should have noted that my comments were directed at male customers only. You can rest assured that you camel toe would not go unnoticed. Sorry for the oversite.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    For some of us old geezers a boner at any time is a wonderful thing that either doesn't happen often enough or doesn't last very long.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    For some of us old geezers a boner at any time is a wonderful thing that either doesn't happen often enough or doesn't last very long.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Speak for yourself, jabthehut !! LTK1988, as long as your dick isn't outside your pants, don't concern yourself about it. It's perfectly normal to get a hard-on in a strip club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    some times I jizz on my face : )
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I only have 1 rule don't shoot your load all over the seat for the next customer who has to sit in it
  • LTK1988
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I don't think I'd have the nerve to blow my load all over the seat. It's just wrong and disturbing. I've only blown my load in my boxers once during a lap dance. But other times I'm just damn near on the edge, but I just end up with a massive boner that's hard enough to cut diamonds when I'm in a club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But other times I'm just damn near on the edge, but I just end up with a massive boner that's hard enough to cut diamonds when I'm in a club" I think you need to find a real nice Extras Dancer, before you have a massive cum backup & blue spheres! :)
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    One of my favorite girls gets me hard just seeing her. She will come over to my table and sit on my lap or give a grab and comment that how can I be hard already. I just say, "you have that effect on me". If I'm wearing blue jeans the walk back to the couches with her aren't bad, but last week I had on some khakis and the tent was in full display, so I had to do some quick adjustments. I told her I'm glad I haven't run into her at the mall or something, that could be embarrassing!
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I always get boners during lap dances. Even semi boners on good grindage at the stage. Example, this past weekend I was at a night club in Scottsdale Arizona I was dancing with my friends, girlfriend, roommate. I pretty much had a boner the whole entire time my penis was grinding on her ass and she felt it. The only thing i hate is when i get up from seat and giving a dancer cash. It's feels a bit uncomfortable.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't be embarrassed by something that is Natural. ;)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm not checking out other guys boners. :-)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    SHEESH, Clubber and shadowcat. Now that you outed me, how can I go on ?? Goodbye cruel world !!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    When I was a young teen, the older guys would tell us to jack off before going to school dances so that we wouldn't get boners when we were dancing with the girls. Maybe that would work before going to a strip club. :))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I doubt the "boner" police are seriously going to arrest you though" I hope they don't cum looking for me! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Don't answer your door tonight, Dracula. LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Don't answer your door tonight, Dracula. LOL" I have my werewolves guarding my door Vince! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion