tuscl

On the flloor kitty play

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:55 PM
More and more especially with the young spinners I find that a finger in the kitty is becoming very common. They almost place the kitty on your finger . Lately it is easy to spot these grills from the typical air dance you see. I hope the trend continues it keeps me coming back

12 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Dancers don't care that most customers have bacteria and germs all over their hands? Serious risk of infection here.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What do you mean SPECIFICALLY by "On the floor kitty play"? Is this backroom stuff or out in the Club stuff?
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    Yup, they're doing it out on the main floor to try to sell VIP. I think they spill drinks in their crotch to show you how "wet" they are too. I can't believe they're not worried about catching something. Then again some aren't too bright, or straight and sober.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    That depends on the club. It is so common in one club that I go to, that I won't even accept a second dance if there is no kitty play and they are NOT upselling to VIP.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I agree. I'm used to alot of extras, but lately I'm truly surprised if the juicy kitty isn't shoved into my face, usually right at the start of the dance.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't care for the kitty shoved in my face. I may like to look at it later on in the dance if offered. I prefer to put my hands on other places on a girl first as well. I might not even want to put my hand on her kitty or in her kitty and worry about where that kitty has been. Grabbing my hand and putting it on her kitty to start off a dance is not exciting to me. This has happened at one club with one dancer. I don't recall it ever happening at most other clubs. It did make me wonder if the one or two girls who have done that with me were implying anything goes. Well I knew one girl so I knew anything used to go unless she's going steady with a new boyfriend now. I did not want to hook back up with her. The other girl I just met and she immediately puts my hand on her kitty to start off the first dance. Surprised me.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In Alberta clubs?............ I can only dream.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I might not even want to put my hand on her kitty or in her kitty and worry about where that kitty has been" Since my ATF spends her entire afternoon shift with me exclusively when I visit, that is NOT a concern. Completely fresh!
  • erieroamer
    12 years ago
    I was in a club recently that had a hand sanitizer dispenser at the entrance to the back room. I've also had girls hand me a bottle of sanitizer before the dance began. "And why would I need this?", I said.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I try to only dance with girls at the start of the shift. I am surprised at this topic. Even though I've made a deal of "going to wash up" before the dance starts, a few have pulled my fingers out of their cockpit. I can't really complain about it, considering how dirty and rough most guys' fingernails are.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " a few have pulled my fingers out of their cockpit. I can't really complain about it, considering how dirty and rough most guys' fingernails are" My ATF has NEVER done this, and I make sure my nails are clipped & clean prior to seeing her. It is NOT Rocket Science. ;)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I sterlize my cock and fingers in a pot of boiling water before I go
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion