tuscl

Dive Bars ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:53 PM
Dive Bars Yes or No ? I vote a Hell ya !

31 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Let's jump into the deep end!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It seems to work for the Blue Moon Lounge in Phx.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't drink and dive but if you mean shithole bars you need a tetinis shot to enter yes
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My favorite Dive is the infamous or famous Bogart's in Inkster MI. Getting taken care of in the open VIP & watching others get the same was always a fun & interesting experience! ;) :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ditto, Alucard, Hell Yeah ! Juice !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I try to stay away from small bars where fights break out every night and the police are called or it looks like I need to be a gang member to fit in. But I suppose you're talking about some small hole in the wall strip club. I don't want to worry about fights or shootings or anything else that might happen in some small club.
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    Bad bitches hang out in skank ass places so fck ya!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Juice my bro HELL YEA.A dive bar can give a better dance then the best stripper at a hight end club. I have found that out many times
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    God, I love all you guys ! Dive stripbars Fuckin Kick Ass !
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I love small dive bars. And if they have strippers even better.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I love small dive bars. And if they have strippers even better.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Henry the 8th in Southgate MI, is #2 for me. I was taken care of many times there by the famous Suzy Q!!! LMFAO ;) I've heard she was deported. TOO Bad! :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'll be the odd man out. I have never had a great time at a dive club. I have never seen anything in them other thank a bunch of skanks. My old dick needs more than that to get excited.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ditto Alucard and Vince
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    Once again, can not believe that I agree with Juice on this one. Dive bars put on a great show and not usually on the stage.
  • bellman
    12 years ago
    My local dive bar, Ballpark Tavern in Bristol PA is much more fun than most of so-called Gentleman's Clubs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I have never seen anything in them other thank a bunch of skanks. My old dick needs more than that to get excited." I had a fairly decent looking ATF in 2010 at Bogart's that got my "Old" cock pretty darn excited! LOL It was much less expensive than my 2011 ATF at The Penthouse Club.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Yes I love dive bars and dive bar strip clubs. Shadowcat the Detroit dive bars mentioned can have talent, just not as many. I would throw in the Hip Hugger as well that makes Bogart's and Henry's look like pretty nice bars. Nothing like a $3 cover, $5 beers and $10 lap dances in worn out buffet chairs backed up to a wall next a couple of strangers.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ditto on the Hip Hugger too. Much better looking dancers than Bogarts (in general). Not the same "service" as Bogarts but cheap lappers and cheap drinks (I've had the waitresses give me free bottles of water) can be a great time for low $. Safe too
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    If by a dive bar you mean a place that is no-frills and non-corporate then yes. If by a dive bar you mean a bathroom that is gross then no. If by a dive bar you mean a place I wouldn't feel at all safe in at 2AM then no. If by dive bar you mean a place with really ugly lighting and really awfull sound then no.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes ! Yes ! God fuckin yes ! Their is nothin like cheap drinks and great sex at a wonderful place like a good Dive Bar !
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Damn, I love dive bars, even though I am not drinking alcohol in them anymore. Granted, some of the women in them shouldn't be dancing, but sometimes it's just fun to get dances from them anyway.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Been in both, good and bad times in both. Way to many variables to nail this one down.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've not been in a BAD Dive Bar in Detroit, but have only sampled 3. But each Dive Strip Bar in Toledo that I've been to has been BAD!!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Mostly I'm with the Master shadowcat on this....but every now and then, can't pass up the sheer entertainment value of a dive club skankfest... Juice, dis b foe u....Ayy Ladies.... [view link]
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    there is nothing wrong with a skank fest once in a while
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Romeo lol Bang....damn right !......we need one soon lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OH NO, Alucard !!! Suzy Q was deported ??? BUMMER !!! No more " I love you long time " !!!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    There is a bar in Detroit named "The Dive." Not a stripclub.
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    I like a good dive bar from time to time, as long as I know it's a dive bar before hand. In other words, if I'm out of town and there's one strip bar in the area, and I get my hopes up that's it nice, but walk into a dive, then not so much. But, sometimes I seek out a dive (for me it's Centerfolds in Detroit or Bogarts in Inkster,) then my expectations aren't too high, and I usually have a good time without hurting the wallet. Depends on the mood and the level of expectations I guess.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There is nothing like a good dive bar, Bogart's, HS8 (although Suzy Q was a little scarry if you looked to close), Partners Tavern, Pandora's and many others are usually way more fun than the HIgh end places. You can stay longer have more fun for less money and once you spend a little the girls know th party is on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion