tuscl

Vegas Crazy Horse 2 vs Crazy horse 3

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Just have a question. I used to go to the old crazy horse too in Vegas. The one on industrial blvd. The same one in the movie oceans 11. I have since starting going to The Shappire and Rhino in Vegas. I understand there is now a crazy Horse 3. is this the same club or in a different location? And is the crazy horse 2 no more? I am planning a trip to vegas soon so who better to ask about this than you guys! Also any thought's on the two clubs would be helpful. Thanks!

9 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    As you stated, Crazy Horse Too was on Industrial Rd. It closed several years ago due to legal problems. This article has recent information on its status:

http://www.lvrj.com/news/former-crazy-ho…

Crazy Horse III is on 3525 Russell Ave. That club has been owned by a few different owners and had different names with each owner since 2006 when I was last there. That's in an entirely different part of town, and close to the airport. See:

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=…

I doubt if there's any business relationship between the previous ownership of Crazy Horse Too and the relatively new no. III.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Hey man thanks for the info. Does anybody know what they did with the old CH2 property that was bought? probably a parking lot now!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Looking at Google Street view the Crazy Horse Too property is still there pretty much in original condition.

Now here is a real test for you....do any of you remember the original Crazy Horse on Paradise Road?
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @inno123. I was thinking the same thing when I read the title of this post. I am from Atlanta but used to go to Vegas twice a year in the 70's. I always made a point to hit Crazy Horse. It and the Palomino were the two main strip clubs in Vegas at the time. None of the huge clubs that apparently dominate the scene now. I haven't been to Vegas since 1996 so I have never been to any of the current clubs.
    The old Crazy Horse was more like a Cheers strip club. I uesd to go in the early morning hours. Can't remember a lot about it except that everybody used to sit at a long horizontal bar. The strippers would dance on the bar and move from customer to customer. A one dollar tip would be deposited inside the G-string and a quick feel was always allowed. This amount of touching was something that was not occurring in other clubs in the mid 70's. Obviously it was a treet to visit this club. The prices were cheap, the girls were cute, and the atmosphere was very laid back, at least at 2am. The club was open 24 hours, so you could have a good time at any hour. I really enjoyed my visits to the original Crazy Horse.
    12 years ago
    Went by it many times, never in it. IIRC in the strip shopping center that has the various restaurants including Firefly and Yolies. I'd pass it on my way to OG.
    12 years ago
    Went by CH2 last week. It is in surprisingly good shape on the outside. Looks like it closed yesterday. Another club that I've never been in. I've also passed on CH3.

My Vegas visits have been limited to OG, Sapphires, SR, and Treasures.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The original Crazy Horse was topless with alcohol. It sort of resembled the Bada Bing Club from the Sopranos. There was a large center stage and the bar wrapped around it. After dancing on stage the girls would come down to the bar and if you slipped a dollar in their G string they would bring the 'girls' up close. Later they remodeled slightly to add the new innovation of table dancing! I never did it myself but it seemed that if you paid the girl's tip-out fee they would leave work early with you (wink, wink)
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The original Crazy Horse was topless with alcohol. It sort of resembled the Bada Bing Club from the Sopranos. There was a large center stage and the bar wrapped around it. After dancing on stage the girls would come down to the bar and if you slipped a dollar in their G string they would bring the 'girls' up close. Later they remodeled slightly to add the new innovation of table dancing! I never did it myself but it seemed that if you paid the girl's tip-out fee they would leave work early with you (wink, wink)
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Something tells me Crazy horse 2 will rise again if the property is in that good of shape. Most likely under another name. Once on a drunk night in vegas I got pissed at my girlfriend and took a cab to CH2 and walked all the way back to Ceasers! I have no idea why I walked like I said it was a drunk night in vegas:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion