tuscl

Vegas is starting to sound pretty good to go to

Bare all at a Las Vegas convention on naked vacationsBy Kitty Bean Yancey, USA TODAY

You will have to wear clothes to the daily meetings about what promoters call "the joy of nakationing" June 1 and 2 in Las Vegas. But you can strip down at nightly pool parties.
The "Nudist Clubhouse Nudist Expo 2012" features exhibitors from nudist resorts, travel agents specializing in places where you bare all and nude cruises, representatives from the American Association for Nude Recreation (here's the website), folks from NudistClubhouse.com and more. Cost is $20 for a 1-day pass (you can buy one at the door at The Alexis Park All Suite Resort), or $25 for both days. To register or for more info, visit the Expo website.
After dark, business attire can be doffed at nude parties (with burgers on the grill, splashing in a pool and hot tubbing). There's even a hotel where convention attendees can stroll in the buff (its name isn't being made public, presumably to discourage gawkers, and it is booked up with a waiting list, a convention spokeswoman says). However, those 21 and older still can sign up for those naked pool parties June 1 and 2, at $65 a person per night.
Speaking of nude vacations, the Hedonism II resort in Jamaica is gearing up for its latest round of weddings au naturel. Its "Nude Wedding week" is June 16-23. Stay six nights and you can get hitched free. Fantasy- and fetish-themed weddings also are offered. Check out the Hedonism website for more info.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I leave the partying to you vince. I have seen what most nudists look like.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I leave the partying to you vince. I have seen what most nudists look like"

Likewise. ;) :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What ??? You mean everyone isn't gorgeous ??? LMAO. I'm sure that everyone has redeeming qualities.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    We all have redeeming qualities. But, just ask shadowcat, mine aren't how good looking I am. :-)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    canny - would you please rephrase that statement. :)
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Vegas in a month. Can't wait, but I think I'll let tuscl be the guide rather than the Nudist expo...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Its always old fat ones going to nudist camps
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You won't find my ugly old body there! LMFAO
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Nobody wants to see my saggy old fur suit. I'll pass. There is a nudist camp close to where I lived for a while and the people going the were definately NOT models.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    If you go to a nude beach in the morning and look in the wet sand, you'll see footprints and nipple drag marks.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'll be there a few days after that, I'm not heartbroken.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion