tuscl

Are you mad?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, May 14, 2012 8:15 AM
In case you missed my gorgeous face in the celebrity look-a-like thread, I have attached the photo again. Enjoy! [view link] I chose the photo specifically, because I do very much resemble this shot. I always go to a club alone and typically am waiting for my ATF. So I do tend to sit at the table alone with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face. I'm not a mean guy - really! In the clubs where I'm a regular, most of the dancers know I'm waiting for my ATF, so they stay away from me. But in new clubs, or if there are new dancers that don't me, I get asked all the time, if I'm mad. They always make comments, like "This is a STRIP CLUB, c'mon, smile". Or just plain come out and ask, "Are you mad"? I'll be the first to admit, I probably to look a bit stand-offish. I've tried not crossing my arms, but I always end back that way. And I can't force myself to smile. I AM enjoying myself, but it's just not me to sit there with a Bozo the Clown grin on my face while watching the stage show. It REALLY irritates me that dancers say this to me. Because my ATF knows I am a fun guy we engage in animated conversations. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else.

6 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Maybe if you stopped muttering "the horror.., the horror" every time a dancer approachs you?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I get this type of question once in a while from Dancers not familiar with me, as I also don't have a BIG smile plastered on my face. But those Dancers familiar with me know I'm waiting for my ATF.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    "Maybe if you stopped muttering "the horror.., the horror" every time a dancer approachs you". LMFAO
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    This has never happened in a strip club but sometimes a random person has said to me, "Smile. It's not that bad." I have always wanted to reply--but never have--"go fuck yourself." My expression is nobody's concern. And how do these people know that things aren't bad? Actually, my life is very good. I guess I must look very serious or distraught, but I find it annoying to have people commenting on it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I used to get comments about that. I have tried to not look like I am mad about something, but I am also not putting a cheesy smile on my face. When I a focused on something, I have a tendency to scowl I guess. I had a so called "Psychic" approach me at a sports bar once while I was watching a hockey game involving my favorite team. I was focused on the game and probably had a scowl on my face. She tried to tell me all of these about what was going on in my life which she was totally off on and I know it was because she tried to read my facial expressions. Can't judge a book by its cover.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I just need a beer and a nice pair of tits in my face and I will be smiling. It helps if the girl is hot and is playing with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion