tuscl

My road trip.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:18 PM
Hope you guys didn't miss me. LOL. I covered 2,000 miles in 6 days. GA, TN, KY, OH, WV, VA, NC, SC and back home. Spent $300 on gas, $400 for 5 hotel nights, & about $1600 on clubs & strippers. Here are the highlights: Knoxville TN. Th'Katch was not open during the day. This means there are no Knoxville clubs open during the day. Lexington KY. Visited Cowboys and Platinum Plus. I'll leave Cowboys to the cowboys. Platinum Plus was very nice club and I had a great time there. Met one gal from Louisville that agreed that Louisville clubs now suck. Columbis OH. Stopped at Kahoots for lunch. Met samsung1 for the first time and minnow(2nd meeting) drove up from Cincy to join us. Nice club and the couch rooms and VIP rooms were way above average. Too bad I couldn't say the same about the dancers & mileage .Anyhow the 3 of us had a blast swapping stories and talking to the girls Lowelleville OH. Visited Palace in the Pines. Canny drove over from Pittsburg to meet me there. What A shit hole. Canny took one for the team and we both split after 2 hours. Charleston & St Albans WV. Neither of the two clubs with reviews showing them open on Sunday, were open. Dinner at Bob Evans and TV at the hotel. Charlotte NC. My GPS said now arriving at address but I still couldn't find Men's Club of Charlotte. No big loss. I talked to a dancer at Hearbreakers in Columbia that worked there but is now driving to work in Columbia. Greenville SC. Met up with my old buddy Magicrat at Platinum [view link] far the largest club I have ever been in and it was a really nice club at that. They had some good looking dancers and I ended the night with a happy ending. Deceided to pass on the Trophy Club on avice from Magicat rat. Columbia SC. Spent 2 1/2 days here hitting Platinum Plus and Heartbreakers. I of course met up with avalons07. I have a new favorite there now. I fell in love with a 23 yo spinner. She is only the 4th stripper to EVER get my phone number. She spent 6 hours with me nonstop. 3 happy endings in two Columbia clubs. Notes: Gas prices ranged from a low of $345/gal in SC to $390/gal in WV. It appreas that the max speed limit on OH interstates is 65mph. The drive down I-77 through WV is very scenic. Two very long tunnels and no cell phone coverage. 3 toll booths($2). In spite of the Derby in Louisville, Lexington clubs were not that crowded. I did get to spend 5 hours with my old non stip club friend in OH. That was one of the main reasons for the trip. I think that I will rest up until next weekend before I am ready to go back to Follies for my 2,000 mile check up.

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I fell in love with a 23 y/o spinner" Spinners have a similar effect on me. LOL
  • boomer37
    12 years ago
    sounds like a true tour de force!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Great trip Shadow. Thanks for the intel.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just too damn lazy to visit your friend in Florida, eh? :) Great that you can take a trip like that!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Nice road trip. I could not visit that many low mileage clubs in that short of time span. Will have to hear more about the 23yr. old spinner at PP. May be a reason to go to Columbia. I agree, PP in Greenville is huge. However, I think Masters club in Myrtle beach is even larger. I have not been to either of those clubs in a long time, but I think Masters would be bigger.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    You went through VA, but didn't visit any of the clubs here. Good move, shadow. I see you've been paying attention to my posts here, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Welcome back, shadowcat. I certainly hope the boys in Ohio didn't get you too far over the limit. LOL You, too, Alucard !! Clubber, let's not forget it's a long, long, long ride down the Florida Peninsula. I agree it's worth a trip down there, I've always enjoyed the ride through the state. Not many people know there are hills in your state, other than the stupendous breasts on some of the Latinas, but I've seen actual hills in Florida !!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, I climbed the tallest peak in Florida some years ago with some friends. He had an encampment up there for a bit before our decent. We were at the dizzying height of 345', for many minutes! BTW, that is the lowest state highpoint in the United States. As for coming to S. Florida, the roads go both ways and it is even easier to get here since it is all down hill. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    True, dat, Clubber. I've coasted down the Peninsula many times and enjoyed watching the State boys pulling someone over who unfortunately must have been at least 100 mph, I only do 90 just to keep up with traffic. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought Platinum Plus in Greenville was bigger than the Masters at Myrtle Beach but it could just be appearances. It does seem like you have more regular seats in Greenville. Of course what you don't often see in Greenville is all of the seats upstairs for vip only and then they have rooms upstairs for champagne or something. Masters is pretty big too but the ground floor level just looks smaller, less tables and chairs for all the non vip people. I'm not really sure which is bigger. I was surprised last weekend to see every single table in Platinum Plus taken including seats at the main stage. I don't believe I've ever seen it that crowded on a regular weekend night.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I heard the unemployment rates in both counties or areas where the two Platinum Plus clubs are located is tied for best in the state at 6.8%
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the update shadowcat. I haven't posted hardly at all in the last week.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, thanks for sharing your road trip story. I will second that people should think about visiting Florida if they get a chance.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, glad you had a great trip....and, glad you're back.... Side note, my CF is a 23 year-old spinner....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Side note, my CF is a 23 year-old spinner...." I wonder how many more of us love Spinners? ;)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    There's nothing quite like watching a spinner spin on your pole :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion