Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DPK and You

jackattack107

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I was in this weekend and had a fairly incredible experience in VIP with a potential new ATF. Started with some "innocent" kissing that turned into extensive tongue-play. Ended picking her up and pinning her to the wall as we continued. When it moved back to the couch, it jumped to a whole other level. This time around, she was pinning ME down. It got to the point where I realized I was having trouble breathing because there wasn't a good chance for me to break off and get some air.

I know there have been threads in the past about a nice DPK session making the trip worth it... But holy shit. I think I'm good for a few months now.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

DPK??

My ATF & I engage in DFK (Deep French Kissing), which we both enjoy, quite a bit.

Profile picture for jackattack107
jackattack107
•

Wonder what DPK is, too...

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Wonder what DPK is, too..."

Well Sir, it is your thread. LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Well good sir I don't do DPK (deep penis kiss)

But I'm all in 4 sum DFK (Deep French Kiss)

It helps make me cum

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

HAHAHAHA- Alucard and Juice, your comments crack me up!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

DPK = deep pussy kiss

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Is there a light penis kiss? What next SH2LPK - Shallow Hard to the Left Penis Kiss

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

DPK = Dual Purpose Kerosene

I use it all the time in VIP sessions with my ATF.

It gets us both REALLY hot.

Profile picture for Jball
Jball
•

Come on Jackattack! Stay home and get on with the 7th entry in A Year Being a Regular! lol...we are all waiting!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jacklash I'm all in 4 some deep pussy kissing now !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I got it DPPK is the new 69 !

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Lol What was the question?

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

It's APATT...all pussy all the time!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement