tuscl

DPK and You

Sunday, May 6, 2012 10:26 AM
So I was in this weekend and had a fairly incredible experience in VIP with a potential new ATF. Started with some "innocent" kissing that turned into extensive tongue-play. Ended picking her up and pinning her to the wall as we continued. When it moved back to the couch, it jumped to a whole other level. This time around, she was pinning ME down. It got to the point where I realized I was having trouble breathing because there wasn't a good chance for me to break off and get some air. I know there have been threads in the past about a nice DPK session making the trip worth it... But holy shit. I think I'm good for a few months now.

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    DPK?? My ATF & I engage in DFK (Deep French Kissing), which we both enjoy, quite a bit.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    Wonder what DPK is, too...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Wonder what DPK is, too..." Well Sir, it is your thread. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Well good sir I don't do DPK (deep penis kiss) But I'm all in 4 sum DFK (Deep French Kiss) It helps make me cum
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    HAHAHAHA- Alucard and Juice, your comments crack me up!!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    DPK = deep pussy kiss
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is there a light penis kiss? What next SH2LPK - Shallow Hard to the Left Penis Kiss
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    DPK = Dual Purpose Kerosene I use it all the time in VIP sessions with my ATF. It gets us both REALLY hot.
  • Jball
    12 years ago
    Come on Jackattack! Stay home and get on with the 7th entry in A Year Being a Regular! lol...we are all waiting!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jacklash I'm all in 4 some deep pussy kissing now !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I got it DPPK is the new 69 !
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lol What was the question?
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    It's APATT...all pussy all the time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion