tuscl

little joke for you guys

Saturday, April 28, 2012 1:53 PM
Im sure youve all heard it before but fuck. i saw my man juice posting jokes, thought id try my hand A pickle, cucumber and penis are talking the pickle says "man my life sucks. when i get big fat and juicy, they sprinkle seasonings over me and put me in a jar." the cucumber laughs and says "you think thats bad. when i get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in a salad." the penis then says "none of that compares to what i go through. when i get big fat and juicy, they put a plastic bag over my head, put me in a dark smelly room and make me do pushups until i throw up"

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't give up your day job!
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    technically its not mine i read it in a magazine. i wouldnt give up my day job i work in a gym with a bunch of hotties
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ! King......I'm big fat and I'm juicy lol.......thanks for the love gansta
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Always love a funny!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    :)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    that is an old joke
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    The teacher walked into the classroom to find the word "penis" chalked in small letters on the board. She was a bit embarrassed, so she didn't say anything, but rubbed it out and went on with the class. But the next day when she came in, she found the same thing again - "penis", this time written slightly larger. So she rubbed it out again, and went on with the lesson. Again next day, in larger letters, there was the word "penis" again. With a red face she rubbed it out and went on with the lesson. Well, this went on for a whole week, every day the word penis getting bigger. Finally, on Friday she went into the classroom to find chalked up: "See, the harder you rub it, the bigger it gets!"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Hot For Teacher
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I heard the penis/pickle/cucumber joke in 1988 in the locker room. Still funny years later! Here's another oldie that many of us can relate to: A husband comes home to find his wife with her suitcases packed in the living room. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" he says. She replies, "I'm going to Las Vegas. You can earn $400 for a blow job there, and I figured that I might as well earn money for what I do to you free." The husband thinks for a moment, runs upstairs, and comes back down, with his suitcase packed as well. "Where do you think you going?" the wife asks. "I'm coming with you...I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!!!"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol good one lol
  • madgracy
    11 years ago
    old but good one :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Retro Saturday.
  • madgracy
    10 years ago
    Lol, this is good one! :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Two crotch crabs were shivering on a cold night. #1: "I'm going to sleep down in the pussy where it's nice and warm." #2: "I tried that last winter. Never again." #1: "Why not?" #2: "Well it was really nice for a few hours. I was warm and in a deep sleep. When all of a sudden, this bald guy broke in, punched me out, and then spit on me."
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion