tuscl

WTF?????

Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:37 AM
I was in my fav club yesterday afternoon and none of my collection of favs were working. As I surveyed the available talent, the pickings were a bit slim. I did notice one woman (30's milfy type) that I had just never talked to before. I invited her over for a drink and we talked for a while before the negotiations started. We agreed to 2 songs in the VIP and she would perform a BBJ/CIM. As she started, I would grade her skill level as about a 4 but I was still enjoying it. Halfway thru the 1st song, she stopped, sat up and told me my dick was too big for her mouth! WTF:? I am no John Holmes, just about 8" and I have never heard this before. There I was with a raging hard on and was pissed. I payed her for the 1 dance and she had the gall to ask for a tip! I told her in no uncertain terms that there was no tip. Has anyone ever heard this type of BS/SS before?

14 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    I always have women complaining about me! :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No. I think you did the correct thing. She failed to hold to her end of the Deal.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    The ultimate tease. Bring you almost to the point of no return, then ask for more money. You faked her out by not even entering into negotiations.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Me too. All the time. I pre-pay the girls in Montreal then they get one look at the python in my pants and scream "too beaucoup, too beaucoup!" Sometimes life just isn't fair.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Maybe some of us who are less well endowed (or maybe less delusional), should request a discount on extras?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Only once when I was stationed in Japan. I took a bar girl to her apartment. Paid my $10 and then she said "bukabuka".
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Maybe instead of a metal detector they should just measure at the door and direct you to the girls that fit.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    When she asked for a tip you should have said how bout a refund
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    One of my girlfriends used to say I was too big, but a smaller finer blonde I was dating at the same time had no problem. As far as dancers, yes, they have told me I was too big. Just like my buddy, Clubber. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "As far as dancers, yes, they have told me I was too big. Just like my buddy" A nice problem to have? :) Perhaps, but I always thought it was more important what you did with it & how well you did it! LOL
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    TG, IMO you did the right think. bad service = no tip
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, I said, "I always have women complaining about me!" Has nothing to do with penal size, just that I AM a dick! :)
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    too bad i don't get those complaints, i get compliments that are far worse. they mostly sound like this: "awwwwwww its so cute"
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm ponders the responses from his buddies and laughs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion