tuscl

Cops having Sex with Strippers?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"the informant accused Balzer and detectives Richard Landry, Jeremy Channells and Larry Droege of at least once participating in sex acts with strippers during undercover assignments at the Landing Strip in Romulus or Subi's Place in Southgate."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120…

I have visited the Landing Strip and Subi's, two strip clubs in Detroit suburbs. I cannot believe that the charming young ladies who work in these clubs or the dedicated police of the city of Romulus would participate in sex acts.

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It was common knowlede that the Romulus police was "dirty" for a long, long time. Let's see how the courts deal with it.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Dirty cops? Surely not!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    how do you think clubs like PP,Folies & many others stay open. Simple they give extras to vice cop's & use off duity cop's for security. This is nothing new to me since i worked in to clubs in atlanta.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'd say the investigation was fucked
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Having sex during an undercover assignment seems reasonable. How else are you going to prove your case? "Your honor, I went back three times, just to make sure she wasn't sucking my dick by mistake."

But faking Subway receipts? Man, that's low. I hope they throw the book at these guys.

And the cop's name is "Balz"-er?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    This seems to be more about money stuff than Stripper Stuff.

Anyways can't a Cop enjoy getting his cock sucked! LMFAO
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Vice cops are fucking hypocrites. They enjoy the vice stings with dancers. They pay dancers to "break" the law, then return in ski masks like terrorists and arrest the poor girls.

Oh yea they are cowards for wearing masks too. Don't get me started on these bastards.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    That'll teach those sluts to not provide extras!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Vinnie Terranova. Livia Sandoval. Richard Landry.

They all found out that being under deep cover was more interesting than their own lives.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    What about female cops moonlighting as strippers? Happens in Detroit.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Super Dude-- tell us more. female cops moonlighting as strippers? Should we ask to see an ID before we invite a peeler for a trip to the VIP?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, that really did happen, about a year ago. Her name was Paytra Williams (stripper name "Almond Joy"). The scandal wasn't that she was working a second job as a stripper, but that she may have worked a private party at the Mayor's residence.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Almond Joy"

mmm, mmm good. I love almonds & coconut
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    "Almond Joy" was also identified as possibly involved in a shakedown of the club where she worked. She's a cop, so she can call in a raid or let things go--depending on the bribe cash flow.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sheesh !! Ermita_Nights. And we weren't invited. I'd like to party with Mayor Bing. He's a stand up guy. LOL
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck the police
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion