Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A new use for a strip club

txtittyfan

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

People will still be on their knees. Just for different reasons.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Considering the uproar about the Nuns & the nearby Club, I'm surprised this Church wants to be in a building where so MUCH "Sin" has occurred! LMFAO

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Are you kidding? Most churches would consider that a coup. They "rehabilitated" a den of iniquity, turning a blight on the neighborhood into a family friendly place.

Propaganda isn't just for governments.

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

Down here we have these "Sweepstakes" places(some kind of keno/bingo for the old peoples) and any time there is one in a strip mall there is a church in the storefront next to it.

Different sin but it always amuses me.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Happened down here.. or well sort of.

There used to be a club you could see from the interstate that closed and is either; now a church or the building right beside it is now a church.

I suspect the church swooped in to prevent another from coming back.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Cool ! I'll have to stop in some time and review it. LOL

Profile picture for MADDOG_ROMEO
MADDOG_ROMEO
•

"The poles used to be right there in the middle," Pastor Dumont Pierre says. "It was very, very bad."

Tripps me out....how freakin righteous is that indignant remark...but who am I to judge....

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

I wonder if they'll get a lot of singles in the offering plate. Or maybe somebody will show up and contribute any funny money they have left over from the club.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Now they will be watching the altar boys. Oh well.

Profile picture for SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
•

I hope it burns down.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement