tuscl

A new use for a strip club

Monday, April 23, 2012 4:52 PM
People will still be on their knees. Just for different reasons. [view link]

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Considering the uproar about the Nuns & the nearby Club, I'm surprised this Church wants to be in a building where so MUCH "Sin" has occurred! LMFAO
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Are you kidding? Most churches would consider that a coup. They "rehabilitated" a den of iniquity, turning a blight on the neighborhood into a family friendly place. Propaganda isn't just for governments.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    Down here we have these "Sweepstakes" places(some kind of keno/bingo for the old peoples) and any time there is one in a strip mall there is a church in the storefront next to it. Different sin but it always amuses me.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Happened down here.. or well sort of. There used to be a club you could see from the interstate that closed and is either; now a church or the building right beside it is now a church. I suspect the church swooped in to prevent another from coming back.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Cool ! I'll have to stop in some time and review it. LOL
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "The poles used to be right there in the middle," Pastor Dumont Pierre says. "It was very, very bad." Tripps me out....how freakin righteous is that indignant remark...but who am I to judge....
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I wonder if they'll get a lot of singles in the offering plate. Or maybe somebody will show up and contribute any funny money they have left over from the club.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Now they will be watching the altar boys. Oh well.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I hope it burns down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion