tuscl

Photos of the Columbian prostitute that started the scandal.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, April 20, 2012 7:12 AM
I'd her but not for $800. [view link]

16 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, $800 is relative. Perhaps him spending $800 would be like us spending $80. Not a big deal. But she is doable.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I love me some Columbians.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    She looks like a fine fuck toy.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    In a heartbeat! I believe in good foreign relationships!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I can understand wanting to fuck her.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I would do her, but not for $800. Maybe the agents meant 800 Columbian pesos (about 50 cents US).
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I would fuck her in a heart beat. has juicebox seen this yet?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    they agreed to $800 but the drama started because they refused to pay up.
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    Yeah, had he paid up w/o causing a scene nobody would have known. From what I read, they had been very effective in hiding who they really were but once the local police were called because of the dispute, it all came out. Always remember: fix the price for sure FIRST.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Like I said in a previous post on this topic. Many prostis in poorer counties think all gringos are rich. Colombian prostis are kind of notorious for trying to suck gringos dry (before somebody comes w/ a comeback, I mean suck them dry of as much $$$ as they can). Just as many of SCers have been tried to be ROBed when a dancer either gives you a price for one thing and doesn’t deliver or performs for you then after the performance will tell you you owe her some outrageous amount, I would not doubt if these Colombian prostis may have been trying to ROB “the gringos” – it definitely happens and it’s probably more common than here in the U.S.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I love South American women. I would definitely do her, I don't think I would for $800, but a more reasonable price would have me in a heartbeat.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Well I did not know it was legal in Columbia. I suppose the only laws broken were US made guidelines or rules. I believe Mr. Clinton would have wanted in on the action instead of making it public.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If someone told me $800, I probably wouldn't even visit the strip club. I suppose for high paid people, it would be like a few lap dances to me as far as prices go.
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    He was a total idiot for letting it happen. BUT He was totally being scammed/robbed. Colombia pussy is top of the line (perfect 10 models)at $250 overnight or LT (10 to 12 hours)on the high side. This girl is ok, but not top of the line by any means, This girl has a lot of conflicting stories about pricing, as she stated she has to pay $250 for her arranger/handler. yet they met at a strip club she doesn't work at. Even if she worked for a service, the cost wouldn't have been over $400 for the night. These guys are experienced mongers and weren't going to get robbed. Just stupid enough to not know how to settle the situation without getting caught. They were probably arrogant assholes though. I honestly can't believe that the information even got out.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't think the whole story has cum out yet. It's unlikely the agent would have agreed to $800. Either he misunderstood or the girl lied. Or he's the new guy and his "friends" told him that was the usual price as a joke. Maybe he was an arrogant prick and thought he could go back on the price. Maybe she's a ROB and thought he wouldn't risk contesting the issue. We may never know.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    very fuckable, BUT not worth $800. can get much better than that for a lot less anywhere in South America or Mexico.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion