tuscl

Seedy Columbian Strip Joint Where Secret Service Agents Picked Up Prostitutes

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This story calls the Columbian strip club "seedy" and "dingy" and "cheesy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

Looking at the pictures, I have to say I've visited worse clubs than this.

13 comments

• Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    It's not about the accuracy. It's about the moral outrage.
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    It's not about the accuracy. It's about the moral outrage.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree that the club did not look that bad.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Damn, pick on a guy just because he likes sex. :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Osama Obama is just PO'ed they did not take him with them. Just look at that scarry thing he has at home. NO wonder he pack her big ass off to Europe on our credit card.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    according to the article a dance cost 80 to 90 thousand pesos, which converts to between $45 and $50. But from a certain standpoint all strip clubs are kind of seedy by nature.

Honestly if this had been found out during the prior administration (and since the Secret Service are staff and not political appointees it most likely did happen then because it was the same people!) it most likely would have been dismissed quietly as some boys-will-be-boys misbehaving rather than some massive moral rot in the agency. But there is an industry that lives on manufacturing outrage against this particular president.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Thanks to this story - I really want to visit Colombia now :) I love Colombian women - they often have the body and the face!
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    The least they could have done would be to post a review of the club for us!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    See Bill Clinton vs Obama on the scandal

http://i39.tinypic.com/2e5s7bl.jpg
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It could be the classiest joint in the world and if it's a whorehouse the American media would still turn it into a "seedy establishment".
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    “The gringos got rowdy at the bar. They drank fine whiskey and slept with the prettiest ones"

Classic. Sound like a line out of a 1960s B-Western.

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'd that's "seedy", then every club in Louisville, including PT's, is as well.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago

“The gringos got rowdy at the bar. They drank fine whiskey and slept with the prettiest ones"

And isn't this typical stripclub behavior?

Lucky bastards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion