tuscl

pole dance and floor dance

10inches
Florida
Monday, April 16, 2012 3:20 AM
not a big fan of dancers doing their acrobatic act on the pole. most seem to think that hanging upside down is a turn on for the guys. prefer the rolling around on the floor and split leg look at the beaver.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If she's good at it, I like watching pole dancing. Athleticism tends to be a turn on for me, though. Of course, like you, I also like the sensual slinking around on the floor. Aw hell, who am I kidding? If she's naked, I like it...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    [view link] Is it me, cuz I'm thinking she could handle the pole....and, I'd like to see her naked....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've said before that Pole Dancing means zilch to me. It is NOT a turn on. Just get rid of it. LOL
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Frankly the girls need to be doing something interesting. Interesting with the pole, interesting on the floor, interesting with something else. They are looking to be remembered distinctly from the other girls in the club, and one jiggle on the floor is pretty much like another.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The Cheetah in Atlanta is one of the highest rated clubs on TUSCL. It does not even have poles. It is popular for the eye candy but not mileage.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    Not a big fan of the real elaborate/athletic pole dance. I prefer a more sensual/erotic approach. I also hate it when some girls slam there heels loudly onto the stage, it really annoys me. Last week I saw a girl at a club in Kansas who used a hula hoop in her stage routine. That was unique. A cbimation of athletic and sensual movements. And she has a great body. You just had to be real careful if you went up to tip her!
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    I see the insignificant pole dancing as the last thing that separates a strip club from a whorehouse. At least in Detroit anyways.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion