tuscl

What's the best town?

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:07 AM
Forget about cities and the suburbs thereof for a moment. What's the best small town or rural area for clubbing that you've ever been to? What's the best small town or rural area club? I'd nominate Key West and Teasers before they moved, but I don't know what the new club is like, I haven't been there. The best rural club I've ever visited is Filly Corral Showbar in SW PA. The Pleasure Dome outside of White Haven, PA, is really good too.

5 comments

• Officer
    18 years ago
    Bluefield-Princeton, West Virginia--used to be four clubs, now only three, but an amazing number for an area of only 20,000 people----all nude, all alcohol, and girls will spread their legs wide open when nude and masturbate on stage (see my reviews)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    "Why -- Our Town of course," he said with his biggest 1950's shit eating grin plastered accross his face. Actually I think Ottowa, IL is about as good an answer as any.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    My personal favorite club is Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, in the SW corner of Iowa. It's the only place I've been to with nude lapdances at reasonable prices. Of course, I also think it's on the downhill slide, although I went there last weekend and it was as good as it ever was. One particular rural area which has good clubs that I've been to is Ottawa, Illinois. They got 2 clubs, the Lamplighter and the Silver Slipper, which are as opposite as can be, but they are both pretty good.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Used to be hands down no contest. The Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch in the town of Warrensburg about 30 miles from Kansas City. Last time I was there it had gone down hill but the board indicates it's coming back. If you like those fresh faced midwestern girls it's your place.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Officer, I've been to a couple of decent clubs in rural WVa and have met some very friendly ladies there, I think it's a state that's overlooked by most clubbers but shouldn't be. But I've never made it to the Bluefield area, that's too far off the beaten track for even me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion