tuscl

Progression?

Is it your experience that services are laid out as a progression--say HJ, then later BJ, then later FS is offered--over different visits with the same girl? Or is it usually addressed as a menu where she doesn't mind if you skip over the appetizers and go straight to the main course? The reason I ask is that if one intends to start down that path, would you throw out incremental options or do you always wait to see how she frames it? I am assuming that the sequence I laid out above is the usual, but is there a different sequence? I intentionally excluded anal, since it seems that is rarely offered, but I may be wrong.

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I usually just ask what she's up for, and how much. Mostly, becuse I'm lazy, I'll ask straight up about the availability of BJs. If that works out, i.e. she delivers the goods without teying to rip me off, I'll propose meeting OTC.

A "progression" is for those with no confidence. :))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "A "progression" is for those with no confidence. :))"

VERY True!!

I find out if BBBJs are available, if so, it is off to do it! IME if the Dancer does BBBJs, typically she fucks too.

I just don't waste time & my $$$ doing a progression with a new Dancer when I'm between ATFs. With an ATF, I know EXACTLY what Sex I'm getting, without havingto work my way up to it.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The clubs that typically expect a progression are in places where undercover law enforcement activity is a worry and where extras are not an expected norm.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "expect a progression in places where undercover law enforcement activity is a worry and where extras are not an expected norm"

If L.E. is such a worry, I SERIOUSLY doubt there would be any movement off the launching pad if you got that far at all.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    George and drac baby some guys like me have all the mojo in the world and still fuckin love the tease and the build up....nothin like a good progression when 2 people are feeling each other out and up.....experimenting and exploring it makes you feel young again !......this is y I love having a new lady all the time....but don't get me wrong I have and love a good strong atf !......but ya man if its a extras club their will be no progression unless you just want one.....its called a menue just ask what's on it........butinno123 is spot on with non extras clubs....progressions and time invested is needed to stay out of shit and to fuck them bitches/ make sweat passionate love to those ladies
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

I think you are a crazy MF, but hey, what do I know?

One of my ATF's and I kind of started in progression.

The first visit was normal dances with mutual touching. Second visit was a BJ. Third visit was FS.

The fourth visit......well that's personal.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo thanks man ! And let me guess prostate exam ! Aaaaaaaa ! Gotcha ! Lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    The only progression is the number of $20s to advance up her menu
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The only progression is the number of $20s to advance up her menu"

You don't pay with $100 bills gatorfan? LOL
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    All or nothing for me, baby. There's no half way BS.
    You start me up, you'd better finish what you started.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've had it both ways. There have been 3 dancers in my life that started out slowly but eventualy warped into friendships with stripper benefits. But they were the exceptions.

Currently I have a growing list of dancers that are going the extra mile at my favorire club. There is no need to work on them.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've had both. I've had a few ITC relationships with girls at my favorite club which started slowly and then progressed. OTOH, I've had a couple where it was straight to fucking.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I guess I prefer the tease and progression. Maybe I have no confidence but I don't think it's that. I just have had enough poor performers that I prefer to get to know a girl well enough to know that I will be getting my money's worth. If I'm in some other city and will only be in town a night or two, I'll get straight to business.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    @EM, that does raise another question. When a dancer asks if you are from around here or from out of town, do you think they might be trying to figure out if you will be on the slower track or if you will being dropping more cash at once if you are on a business trip?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't know, I never thought about that. I don't usually lie about where I'm from but I might if it would get me better service. Would be interesting to do some research.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick has some good answers for strong out of town game.............
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick is a clown who knows fuck all about "the game". Him and his stupid unnecessary "system".

To answer the OP's question. There is no progression. The whores either fuck for money or they don't. If they do they have already crossed that line and they don't care who you are or about any build up or imagined "game". You'll get everything the first time out if you ask. She's done it a million before (oh yes, except for mikeya02's whore who only does it for him. Hopefully he is the only one in the world stupid enough to beleive that though.)
  • wld4tatas
    12 years ago
    If it's a club where extras are available, you can make it whatever pace you want. I have become a regular at one such place, and received a few extras from a couple girls. There is another girl I want to get to know, but have had limited interaction with so far. Although my ultimate goal is to confirm my suspicion she gives a top-notch BJ, she is a warm and friendly girl, and I am in no rush to get there. I'm happy just to buy her a drink next time, and see where things go.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Hey, dumbass Dougie, I dont lie or bullshit like you. Youre jealous. And take a look at your third sentence. HaHa! Girls that dont fuck for money are whores? What a miserable little prick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion