tuscl

Atlanta

gatorjoe2
Florida
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 8:40 PM
I have been to Tattletales, Cheetah, and i think pink pony 2 (which I think closed). Any suggestions?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Do NOT go here!!! Review by your's truely. Follies 4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, Georgia 30345 Reviewed on: March 27, 2012 Visited on: Unknown Afternoon Dancers on Shift: 25-99 I cannot understand all of the hype about this club. I have made several visits to the club during the month of March, during the afternoons. Hopeing that things will get better but they haven't. It starts at the front door. This girl with her boobs almost falling out, pats you down. They say it is for security but I think it is just an excuse for her to feel you up. And then she wants you to stick a dollar down her top. Disgusting! Once you get passed her, you get the full impact of the club. It is hard to find a place to sit. Too many customers. Smoke is every where. You can even smell pot. Don't they know that smoking is hazzardess to you health. Then there is the alcohol. How can they allow alcohol to be served in a full nude club? There otta be a law against that. Next you notice the dancers on stage. 3 or 4 at a time. They don't even have enough class, like Cheetah, to keep their clothes on until they make $5 in tips. They just strip down and treat you like you are a genocologist. The club lacks diversity in it's dancers. Nothing but whites, blacks & Latinas. Not enough BBWs and most of the dancers only have natural boobs. And there are too many of them. 30 or more most of the time. Then it really gets digusting. These girls are way too aggressive. Instead of waiting for you to come to them, they continually circulate around the club and approah you. They do these table dances for $10. They rub their bodies all over you and encourage you to fondle their private parts. A lot of them will check to make sure that you are not a female in disguise. Then they try to sell you a trip to the VIP Room. The house charges $42 for 30 minutes. Any respectable club would be charging a lot more. The dancers mostly want $100 for their time. I went to VIP and I can't tell you how disgusting things were. I am pretty sure that there is a law against what goes on back there. I was shocked to say the least. It's not all bad news. They have some classy stuff like mandatory valet parking and a mens room attendant. Plus to take your mind off of the sleezy dancers, they have a pool table and a free buffet at 4PM every day. I keep going back, hopeing that things will improve but suspect that things will not get better anytime soon. I suggest that you pass on this place and go to one of the more upscale clubs, like Cheetah, where they know how to treat a gentleman.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Thanks for that fine review, shadowcat. I am surprised that a seasoned tuscler like you was even enticed to enter this joint. Based on your reviews and intel I have an excellent idea where to go for SC fun if I were ever to visit Atlanta.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Which leg of ours are you yanking on here SC? LMFAO
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    If only there was a website you could visit to see the ratings and reviews of strip clubs in Atlanta.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, based on your review I know you would not like the Penthouse Club in Detroit.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @jackslash: I have visited a few Detroit area SCs but not Penthouse Club. Can I infer from your advice to shadowcat that I, too, would not like the Penthouse Club in Detroit?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Art, stay away from the Penthouse Club. You are too sensitive for that disreputable establishment.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @jackslash: Now, that is part of the charm of tuscl for me. A grizzled vet of this hobby like you taking the time to point a naive hillbilly like me to where your experience tells you I would be most comfortable. You are a very kind gentleman. Thank you.
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    I think I'm picking up on Shadowcats sarcasm.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wow, shadowcat, thanks for that timely warning!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Clubber dons a LARGE pair of wading boots!
  • MikeP2
    12 years ago
    I live in Atlanta but am from MI. The girls at the MI clubs that I remember (Flight Club, Landing Strip, and Playhouse) gave way more aggressive dances than anything in ATL but they also cost $20 per versus $10 (guess you get you money's worth). Best shot for a good time is Oasis but it can also be or hit or miss from a talent perspective. Cheetah has the hottest girls and is far and away the nicest club but the dances are all air. Not a fan of the Pink Pony although you may enjoy.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    FUCK FOLLIES, it's the worst club ever!!!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Mike: Detroit clubs are mostly $25 or even $30 now, at least the non-downscale ones like the ones you listed.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Don't forget there are some ATL clubs with only $5 lap dances. Follies and their $10 lappers are expensive!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My review generated 10 props. That must be some kind of record. I am glad you all enjoyed it. Snowtime & I will hit the club again tomorrow in hopes that things have improved. :))
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    This also in....Atlanta #1.... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion