This used to be regular place. I loved it. I moved away and haven't been here in 10 years.
I waa charged 5 or $15 to enter, I would have been charged $5 for parking but I ubberred.
Cute door girl. Guys with no necks as security. Bartenders were mediocre to look at it and not super attentive or particularly chatty with customers.
When i came it at 9 on a Friday, the place was relatively listless. It got busier, but with more customers came even more girls.
3 stages, one behind the bar, 1 main, 1 satellite. 3 songs on stage, clothed. Topless. Then nude.
Drinks were fine. I hate aluminum bottles, it makes it taste weird. If I want a rum/coke, I want a huge cup and a shot of alcohol. Not trying to scam the business, I really do want more mixer and less ice. But they all think this is a play to get a heavy pour.
I got dances from 5 or 6, 2 or 3 songs each. All Cuban, all but one was a 9. Good friction from all of them except one who a complete air dance. Dances were only $25, none asked for a tip. A couple stick shifted through my pants, and asked as the first song ended if I wanted to do a room. I said no. Saw maybe 2 native English speaker dancers. I will say the English spoken by the Cubanas was a lot better than the Cuban girls in Jacksonville, no matter the number of years in the US.
There was supposed to be a girl on girl on Friday. There wasn't. They tried to charge me a food item that I never ordered.
Waitresses were ok.



Replies
No replies yet
Sign in to be the first to reply.