tuscl

Prince George County Maryland Stripclubs are so underrated on this site.

What's up fellas, I'm new here. I've done some reading and I have to say, the stories of 20$ dances and no touching and leaving the club with full balls are just horrifying.

Me and my friends usually won't step front inside a SC that's not 5$ a dance and there are a few. Not only that, I basically get a full fledged handjob every single time. Ive had a few strippers pull my piece out and dance on it.I usually got commando with sweatpants. last week this stripper grap my dik and sat on it and was acting like she was really trying to put it in her. A lot of dudes dont spend any money here, so when they see me its all love. I'm in no way a big spender I probably spend on average 50$ (10 dances) in a SC a night. Ive probably spent over a 100 once or twice. A few strippers hit me up outside of work to hangout, but I usually bs them or have some under shit to do, and I live on the Virginia side.

Basically PGC Maryland SC go hard. Harder than Baltimore. My friend from Baltimore went raw in a stripper up in Irvings. Lmao, Bmore dudes are crazy as hell.

Fellas please come in tell me about better clubs for a 5$ a dance. It's a depression and these girl work hard for these 5 bucks.

6 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I live in Virginia, too. I usually go to the clubs in the Richmond area, but Prince George is only about 30 minutes away from where I live. I've never been to a club in Prince George, so please recommend some.
  • standupguy81
    13 years ago
    Puzzles, Sinsations, Dream Catchers (open on tues and thurs) Bazz and Crue
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @GoVkings - he's talking about Prince George's County, MD, northeast of DC.

Excellent rundown of the PG club's here:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    lol yeah, I'm an idiot, thanks for clearing that up steve. I just saw Prince George in the thread title, and immediately assumed he was referring to the one in my area.

Oh well- I had got excited too- was looking forward to exploring some new clubs- now I'll just have to stick to the shitty one's in Virgina. :(
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I read some of the reviews and it does sound like pretty good value. I wouldn't like the patdown at the door, liquor-less bar, or the too-loud music. Still, going home with a smile on your face and money in your pocket sounds excellent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    The black SCs are usually the ones where you will find $5 dances and the girls will still give you mileage. We have a few of those in Miami.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion