tuscl

BBBJ in club

10inches
Florida
bareback FS with a stripper is a definite NO, but what are your feeling about a bare blow job? have had a couple over the years without any consequences but wonder how much a gamble now a days.

42 comments

• dallas702
    13 years ago
    I am sure someone will post an, "Oh my God, don't ever do that!" in response to your question. I am sure that there is a greater risk BB. But really, we walk into clubs even though we read about shadowcat's 2AMers. Life is a risk. The risk of an STD from a BBBJ is relatively low. AND I love the feeling!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    @dallas you are correct life is a risk.

@10inches I've done BBFS?BBCP with strippers befor & still do it depending on the stripper. Nothing beats the feeling of skin rubing against skin
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I agree the risk is pretty low and I've done it.

Having said that, I can't agree with the "life is a risk" statement. People always say things like "you can get killed in an auto accident driving to the club". Several years ago there was a discussion on another board after a series of shootings at a club. Finally, someone said "stop complaining about the shootings. Shootings are going to happen. Life is risk."

Yeah it is. But that doesn't mean you can't be smart. Sure you CAN get shot at The Flight Club in Inkster but I wouldn't hesitate to go there. But I WOULD hesitate to visit a ghetto club in the city at 2 am. You have weigh risk vs reward.

That doesn't mean you have to be covered. Like I said, pretty low risk. But throwing caution to tge wind and saying oh well "life is a risk" strikes me as short sighted.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor,

I think the thing to do is strike a good balance between "...oh well "life is a risk" and using common since. If one thinks through the risk to such a degree that they become mostly hermits, that is also not a good way to enjoy life. And isn't that what it's all about, enjoying life!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have never ever had a BJ with a condom on. ITC or OTC. Before AIDS made it's ugly appearance, I never used a condom for FS. Since that now scares me,I think that Ialmost prefer a BBBJ over a CFS.It just feels so much better.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Sure why not
  • hard10
    13 years ago
    In two recent cases, the girls talked me out of the condom. Doing a CBJ apparently is annoying for some women due to the tip and texture. They preferred to do it BB. And who am I to say "no" to a lovely woman...?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Also, at our ages, it's not like we have an eternity of time that we would have to deal with the consequences. :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber - so true. :)
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    @Motorhead,

I don't disagree with you. I have driven past clubs, saying "No way" because of neighborhood, looks, even people in the parking lot. I have met dancers in clubs that I would not let near my package, covered or not. It is important to rationally evaluate how much risk is reasonable.

But I still stand by my statement, Life is risk. It is just a balancing act. Those who avoid all risk may live longer, but those who take risks usually have more fun.

And the feel of a beautiful young woman's mouth, without a cover in the way, is worth a little risk.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bbfscip and bbbjcim are the best ! No regrets !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, juice !!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    As long as you're 100% sure that you're not bringing home a disease that you could give your wife or the person you love. If you're a single guy obviously you don't have this issue. Your significant other, though, does not deserve to be hurt or be sick because of your infidelities.

Another no-no would be having a disease yourself and knowingly giving it to a stripper. She gives it to other patrons or whoever she has at home. Not the decent thing to do. Both parties have a responsibility to be smart but everyone needs to take responsibility for their part.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    As always well stated stiletto.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My recent bareback slippage notwithstanding, I still would not go bareback in the club. It took a year and a half to overcome my reticence even with my current favorite. I don't regret it, but it's not a step I took lightly. I still believe I'm safe, but all the same, my wife and I will continue our practice of covered. As Stiletto points out, it's not fair to expose her to something, just because I'm weak. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Well stated Stiletto
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    St25 fuckin epic !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I transmitted semen the other day
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I like to wear a HAZMAT suit. Mine even has a special 10-inch extention hose that I can comfortably slide my unit right into and let her go to work. I sure don't feel much, but at least I'm safe, right?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @rick: You should try the new "Skyn" hazmat suit. It's much thinner; I can even feel her tongue and nipples through mine!
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    @rick: 10-inch extension hose? Do you really need the extra 6.5 inches to "comfortably slide" in?

If I'm single and BBBJ is offered, working girl or otherwise, I'll be taking it.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I know of one girl who used to always do that whether I wanted her to or not. She was actually doing a lot more than I wanted her to do especially in a club. She made me nervous like crazy. I wondered if she was doing that with everyone but I guess not because nobody said anything about her. Then I remember one time meeting a girl I didn't know and she surprised me by giving me the best BBBJ and I initially thought I was getting lucky by her just touching me below the belt. I thought that's a nice way to return the favor since I bought her a drink. Visiting empty clubs has a definite advantage at times. I thought too bad I didn't live there. I think she got fired or moved on though.
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    The problem with BBBJ unless they are willing for CIM it is quite the mess. Since bodly fluid glow under black light on black pants. I had a regular that took the cover off half way though and CIM but did not swallow. Spit into trash can (glad is was not cleanup crew). Would always use cover for FS because she claimed not on birth control. I have also heard that more than you would think "I can't I'm not on birth control"
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    I would never consider going bareback anyway for the least reason I do not want any little Travelers
  • travelguy10
    13 years ago
    It is not just permissable for me, it is a requirement! I may take a new girl back to feel her out towards the idea but if she refuses, never again. Also, swallowing is mandatory!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    There have been some interesting things said in this thread about Bare Back Sex.

I'm not married and I'm not having sex of any type with a woman who is a Civilian Significant Other, so there is no one that could catch a disease from me. My ATF is safe from my giving her anything too! I'm CLEAN and have always to this point been so.

In the many years past I've had more Bare Back Sex, both intercourse and oral than I can recall. I've NEVER caught anything in all those years. The flip side of Bare Back fucking is making a Baby. No woman Dancer or Civilian has ever presented me with a Paternity suit claiming I fathered her child. So in that regard I have been lucky.

I've never used condoms on Blowjobs, except once many, many years ago. And I don't intend to now or ever. My current & past ATFs plus any other woman, have never asked for protection on BJs, they have always done BBBJs. I've had Bare Back intercourse with one of my 2 Ex-ATFs occasionally, without incident. I've not had Bare Back intercourse with my current ATF, as she has asked for condoms. If she changes her mind I'd do Bare Back.

I have bad CAD (For those who don't know what that stands for - it means Coronary Artery Disease). I could possibly drop Dead from a Heart attack or Stroke at any point in time. So consequently, even if I somehow contracted AIDS & one of the opportunistic diseases that HIV+ victims get, my CAD is MUCH more likely to suddenly kill me & a lot sooner than AIDS would. I'm NOT concerned about dying from a Sexually contracted disease.

For me the Risk/Reward balancing act is falling on the taking a risk to get a better reward side. The Dancers I have had BBBJs with are accepting of the practice & I do it because of the reward of it feeling better. The same regarding Bare Back intercourse. With those accepting of the practice, I do it. As I mentioned before there is the pregnancy issue, but any woman, Dancer or Civilian who willing has Bare Back intercourse without some form of female birth control is accepting the FACT that she may get pregnant if she is physiologically capable of getting pregnant.

I'm not going to HELL as another TUSCL member has thought he might for doing Bare Back intercourse. I DON'T believe in a Deity or Religion or for that matter the concept of Hell! If other persons wish to engage in Bare Back Sex, both vaginal & oral, well that is their choice & right. I will not tell them they should not. I don't wish to be told to not do it by others. It is none of their business. That decision rests solely & completely between the woman I'm with and myself.

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Also, swallowing is mandatory!"

I completely & wholeheartedly agree! Has to happen, as I hate spitters! LMAO
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    13 years ago
    I agree with the guys who say: Life is a risk, go for it!

At the end of the day, life itself is a sexually transmitted terminal condition. So live a little. Its just a hummer...

Everyone has to set their own limits. Mine would be most dependent on whether or not I was in a committed relationship, Its one thing if you have to get an STD check for yourself but having to explain to the wife why she has to go is opening yourself to a world of shite.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    BBBJ every chance I get.

CIM is required, but spitting is allowed. As long as it goes somewhere other than on me.

CFS is a must for me.

Now where can I get some BB Greek/K9, Dirty Sanchez, A2M, CIMWS action?

j/k!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    EEW, Dirty Sanchez! LOL

I guess it's safe to say, no one here has caught anything from BBBJ's.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "CIM is required, but spitting is allowed. As long as it goes somewhere other than on me"

NOT a good thing to happen! An instance of a Dancer spitting my cum on me would be the last of my cum she would receive! LMFAO
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    My first bbbjcim was with a spitter. She just spit it on the couch and when I made a comment about it she asked "do you think I'm the first girl here who has done that?"
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    My girl sucks me until I cum...drinks all of it then sucks me hard for one more go round of cum in mouth....god damn ! Boys she is a good one !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "My girl sucks me until I cum...drinks all of it then sucks me hard for one more go round of cum in mouth....god damn ! Boys she is a good one!"

A REAL Cum Fiend she is, heh Juice my Man! LMFAO I guess that's the BEST kind!!! LOL
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Ah, BBBJNQNS...my favorite
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Drac......yes yes she is lol
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Drac......yes yes she is lol"

You're a fortunate Man Juice! LMFAO
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    OK, maybe it's just been too long for me, but does it really matter if she swallows or spits, as long as it doesn't affect her technique and she doesn't *stop* at the wrong time?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes george it does matter. Spitting can be in violation of existing laws and we wouldn't want them to break any laws. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat: Ah well, in *that* case... :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    When she swallows geoge it makes me feel loved ! Aaawwwwwww !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Make it 2 out of 3 regarding ATFs & Ex-ATFs. NO bad consequences. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion