Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip clup capital?

Jcbeast23

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which city is really the strip club capital of the u.s. I hear its houston but maybe its cause im from houston

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Slutopolis, New Jersey.

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

Well, Vegas would be my first guess but Miami and Detroit would be possibiliites.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Motor City.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Tampa is a popular city.

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

How about Dallas, Miami, and Detroit?

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

jackslash, time for a road trip !!! Slutopolis, sounds like a great place !!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Sign me up! Perhaps you should arrange a junket for TUSCLers!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ok, Clubber. I'll get on it. I'll set up a link with a local hotel where we can get a good group rate. I'll make sure the place doesn't have hot and cold running roaches. :)

Profile picture for Jcbeast23
Jcbeast23
•

ive been to dallas and its not all that good but I did like the atlanta strip club scene

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

Used to travel alot for work. Now what are we comparing...most clubs, quality of the club...best mileage?

In no particular order of any one aspect:

Dallas, Philly, Vegas, Detroit, Vegas, New Orleans,Baltimore, Indy, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Fran., and that is just the US..put over each border in and then it's a whole 'nother list!

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

Ooops...put Tampa in there as well. How could I forget!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've lived in Dallas and Miami. The SC thing is pretty good in both with Miami having more options since it's a party town.

I have also visited Atlanta but was a bit disappointed - this was prior to being a TUSCL member so maybe I did not go to the right clubs or my game was not as good as it is now thanks to TUSCL!

Recently (about a week and a half ago) visited Houston - I was impressed - had a hell of a time! Houston is a large metropolitan city so there are a lot of beautiful women - at least in the SCs - and almost all the dancers (and customers/staff for that matter) I met were really nice. Plus, I just think women from the south are the hottest!!!

Profile picture for tigerfan3
tigerfan3
•

I'd go with Motown or Portland.

Profile picture for Bananafish
Bananafish
•

Detroit Las Vegas

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've had some pretty good times in,

Climax, MI Intercourse, PA Big Beaver, Saskatchewan

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Well... what metric are we using to measure this by? (yeh I'm a nerd)

Menu: I'd say Toronto (even though not in US)(and you really can't argue with art's results); Detroit, Houston and a few others would probably rate high in this category as well

Number of clubs: probably Portland OR

per capaita: don't remember, I think Portland is actually #2 per capita (sorry ranukam) a long time ago I think there was a post on this where someone actually calculated it

Nice weather and good options: Tampa, Miami, maybe Myrtle Beach, maybe COI

Low cost: probably TJ (even though not in US)

Profile picture for Jcbeast23
Jcbeast23
•

Papi_chulo which sc did you visit in houston?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement