tuscl

Strip clup capital?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:43 PM
Which city is really the strip club capital of the u.s. I hear its houston but maybe its cause im from houston

18 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Slutopolis, New Jersey.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, Vegas would be my first guess but Miami and Detroit would be possibiliites.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Motor City.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Tampa is a popular city.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    How about Dallas, Miami, and Detroit?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    jackslash, time for a road trip !!! Slutopolis, sounds like a great place !!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Sign me up! Perhaps you should arrange a junket for TUSCLers!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ok, Clubber. I'll get on it. I'll set up a link with a local hotel where we can get a good group rate. I'll make sure the place doesn't have hot and cold running roaches. :)
  • Jcbeast23
    12 years ago
    ive been to dallas and its not all that good but I did like the atlanta strip club scene
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Used to travel alot for work. Now what are we comparing...most clubs, quality of the club...best mileage? In no particular order of any one aspect: Dallas, Philly, Vegas, Detroit, Vegas, New Orleans,Baltimore, Indy, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Fran., and that is just the US..put over each border in and then it's a whole 'nother list!
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Ooops...put Tampa in there as well. How could I forget!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I've lived in Dallas and Miami. The SC thing is pretty good in both with Miami having more options since it's a party town. I have also visited Atlanta but was a bit disappointed - this was prior to being a TUSCL member so maybe I did not go to the right clubs or my game was not as good as it is now thanks to TUSCL! Recently (about a week and a half ago) visited Houston - I was impressed - had a hell of a time! Houston is a large metropolitan city so there are a lot of beautiful women - at least in the SCs - and almost all the dancers (and customers/staff for that matter) I met were really nice. Plus, I just think women from the south are the hottest!!!
  • tigerfan3
    12 years ago
    I'd go with Motown or Portland.
  • Bananafish
    12 years ago
    Detroit Las Vegas
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've had some pretty good times in, Climax, MI Intercourse, PA Big Beaver, Saskatchewan
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Well... what metric are we using to measure this by? (yeh I'm a nerd) Menu: I'd say Toronto (even though not in US)(and you really can't argue with art's results); Detroit, Houston and a few others would probably rate high in this category as well Number of clubs: probably Portland OR per capaita: don't remember, I think Portland is actually #2 per capita (sorry ranukam) a long time ago I think there was a post on this where someone actually calculated it Nice weather and good options: Tampa, Miami, maybe Myrtle Beach, maybe COI Low cost: probably TJ (even though not in US)
  • Jcbeast23
    12 years ago
    Papi_chulo which sc did you visit in houston?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion