Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BBFS King compition

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey all,

I think we should have a contest & vote for the person who we think is the tuscl king of BBFS. So what do y'all think

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I think I am getting tired of scrolling past all these competitions. If you want to pass judgement on people, hit hotornot.com

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"I think I am getting tired of scrolling past all these competitions"

Good! Likewise.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Not a contest I want to be the king of.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Bareback, a guy in Rhode island I believe is the King of Fucking Dancers Bareback!! Read his reviews. I have.

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

Its the Internet. I've fucked 1,000,001 strippers BB in the clubs. There, I'm King. next.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Just find out who has the most STDs.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Or, we could call it the Gary Payton award

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

I shudder to think what the prize is.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I sometimes will ask for bareback for negotiation purposes only. Start high and then settle. It is a common stripper tactic.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

all you men are some stupid mother fuckas if you don't say juice baby !

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

I vote for Juice, then me.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I am the king of kings. All hail.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck all y'all !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bobv thanks bro !

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I like lesbians ! Beeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa !!!

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

lol

Profile picture for Shadowcat69
Shadowcat69
•

meeeeeeeelloooooooooow

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement