tuscl

Customers COMPLAINING about strippers attitudes towards them

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:00 PM
What about those customers who COMPLAIN about strippers attitudes towards them? What about those customers who are BITTER at strippers who do not like them and only talk to them because of money?

6 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Ooop ... silly me, I've responded to a thread by him ... drat. Sometimes I wish I owned the internet so I could hide all my mistakes. :P
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I see the invisible poster must have posted. I'm assuming it's the usual take my bait post so we can start a flame war.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Sometimes my experiences at a Strip Club are bittersweet -- I love gettin' aholt of them hot li'l filles! But I hate thinking of myself as someone who can only ever git 'holt of 'em by paying for the privilege, and only ever at a skanky semi-underworld establishment. It depresses my self-esteem, yet seems to be the only straightforward way to fulfill my carnal requirements. Perhaps the people who are foolish enough to talk about strippers as somehow "selfish" or "only interested in money" are just venting their momentary feelings out of a similar sense of personal inability to be "Da Man" and get the girl whom they want, in the way that they WANT to get the girl ...
  • davids
    18 years ago
    cluelessguy is just mad at me b/c I have proven time and again how dumb he is. Like when he said Persians were Arab. That was a really stupid statement of his and he really needed to be called down on it. Plus he can't figure out why if he is constantly insult others, they might fight back after a while. Here's clue, cluelessguy, if you want people to be nice to you try being nice to them. Not to hard to figure out now is it? Please clue in.
  • DB Cooper
    18 years ago
    Pot, kettle, black
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    In your case RL, I think there might still be hope. For one other poster who claims he is not a nice person and seems to enjoy fighting, complaining, being rude etc., it's a lost cause. If a stripper complains, he would probably smile and think of it as a compliment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion