tuscl

Bad things happen when you touch the strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

SAN BERNARDINO (CBS) — Police are trying to determine if excessive force was used in the beating of two strip club patrons that left one man in critical condition.

The incident happened Monday night at the Flesh Club in the 100 block of Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino police said.

According to authorities, two patrons were removed from the club by bouncers after they touched one of the strippers.

“Once in the parking lot, there was some sort of fight going on . . . resulting in both of the patrons being injured. One of them received some minor injuries to the face. However the second patron received significant injuries to his head,” said Lt. David Harp.

The second victim was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center for treatment.

Detectives say he has a 50-50 chance of survival.

No arrests in the beating have been made. Alcohol was involved in the incident, authorities said.

Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the fight to contact them at (909) 384-5742.

12 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I assume this was a "NO Touch" Club. Another example of why the use of alcohol can result in bad things happening.

The "Moral of the Story", if you need to touch a dancer you should go to a Club that allows it & make sure said dancer invites touching. :) ;)
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    Uh, Flesh is owned by the same guys that own Tropical Lei and the defunct Hawaii Theater, so I can only assume this was the exact opposite of a "NO touch' club. Dude probably went too far and refused to pay for it or something.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    5 years ago the club got shut down for extras activities. A current favorite dancer of mine used to work there before the bust. She said that it made her current club look like a kindergarten. So maybe they are being more cautious now.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I didn't look it up, hence my assumption about No Touch.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck them dont touch them
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    gatorfan how can you fuck them WITHOUT touching them? LOL
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    According to the listing here it is an alcohol club so it is topless/bikini only. Even in a fully nude extras club if you are groping the dancers in the general club area you are going to get tossed.

They apparently do not know the details of the fight but if it was the bouncers doing the beating in the parking lot they clearly went too far. You do not beat anybody to a 50/50 chance of survival with the club's liability at stake.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    We don't know if they were spending money. If you grope a dancer during a lap dance she might be cool with it but not if you are just sitting at the bar or tipping her on stage.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Well if the guy doesn't survive, the bouncer should get arrested and charged for murder. That should happen in my opinion if bouncers don't restrain themselves from beating someone to death.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Not to mention the bouncers put themselves at risk for vengeance if they beat the wrong guy.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Not to mention the bouncers put themselves at risk for vengeance if they beat the wrong guy"

Well either way they are Fucking FUCKED! LOL
  • wordscape
    12 years ago
    I live in the city where this happened, and ever since it got busted they have toned it WAY down. The people out here are pretty shady too, so this does not surprise me at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion