tuscl

cash spending

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So once I get back to the club after having an s.o. I'm plaining my comeback ! I'm going to spend no less than $1,000 on each trip.... you guys got some ideas on how to divide this up for a max amount of fun for like 6hours at least ?

18 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    VIP's & CD's
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Refrain from making it rain.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "So once I get back to the club after having an s.o. I'm plaining my comeback ! I'm going to spend no less than $1,000 on each trip.... you guys got some ideas on how to divide this up for a max amount of fun for like 6hours at least?"

NO offense intended juicebox69, BUT where are you getting all this money from? Not something illegal I hope, for your sake. I think you're pulling our legs with this talk!
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Two words: reverse gangbang.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    roll up in a hummer limo, dress very flamboyantly, gold grill is must, when moving about the club do so moonwalking, find bitches sitting at tables and make it rain right there, buy VIP's and insist on giving a face shot, as a finale convince one of the girls to leave early, pay her fine/wateva, bring her back to the hummer for a hummer. yah
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Buy a bottle...drink up until you obtain your beer goggles...then all the girls in there will be hot. Enjoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang cd's and what my 4o1k lol fuck that ! I'm going to die away before retirment !

Shadow man ! Not at least one hand full of $1 50s on my fav ! Sheeeeeuuuuuut !

Dracula none taken ! But altho I'm young I'm debt free, own a few trailers debt free that give me good monthly rent, nothin illegal lol, I alos hold 2 jobs on top of this

Joe lol reverhustle !

Samirai I haven't lol that hard in a while ! Thanks : )

Blue42 I don't thank so lol but thanks !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, to each his own, but I'm sure I would have more fun spending $200-$250 on 4-5 visits of 1-2 hours each than blowing a grand over 6 hours on a single visit - the whole law of diminishing returns thing.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Dracula none taken ! But altho I'm young I'm debt free, own a few trailers debt free that give me good monthly rent, nothin illegal lol, I alos hold 2 jobs on top of this"

Hey Buddy, if you have the extra disposable income, GO the Fuck for it. You only Live once & you can't take $$$$ with you! LMFAO

"Well, to each his own, but I'm sure I would have more fun spending $200-$250 on 4-5 visits of 1-2 hours each than blowing a grand over 6 hours on a single visit - the whole law of diminishing returns thing"

If I have a Grand to spend, I'm going to have a 6 to 8 hour FUN time with my Extras Friendly Dancer. As you said - "To each his own".
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    How to spend $1000? Twenty blow jobs!
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    I had the same thought as Steve about spending 200-250 each night or spending 1000/night. From my experience, I prefer spending 1000 on one great night!!

Ok here is my $1000 night:

Get about 100 in dollars for tipping on stage to attract the girls. Do not make it rain...drizzle maybe..but don't make it rain. You don't have to spend the whole 100.
    Stand at the bar or near a high traffic area when unlimited booties can be seen.
    Seek out the girls that you like and make the come hither look. Sample each girl to see who is the best. Then go for that one girl.
    Halftime: Order a nice dinner or lunch. Heck, invite a nice girl over and share.
    Next, take that nice girl for a dance or vip session.
    Then afterwards, order some drinks and chit chat with that nice girl and ask for the number.
    I don't leave until there's a smile on my face. Once I have that smile, then I leave. If there is any cash left, I'll add that extra onto my next 1000 budget for next time. =)

Again, "to each his own."
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Juice, you've been gone like three days with your new s.o, and now you're back. You make me feel like an old married guy. Stick around this time, we need your youthful enthusiasm.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Don't be a piker, juice. $1k is peanuts; sell one of the trailers. You can have a much more decent evening for $10k. Young vigorous guy like you, 4 pops with 4 different dancers would be doable for $10k in a raunchy SC evening.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, pace thyself....

Spend $250 every 2 hours and get what you can get....reload....

Repeat 3 additional times....

Take smile and go home....
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    My ultimate party night:

1. cover and first drink $25
    2. 12 totally nude two way contact couch dances with three or more prettiest dancers you have ever seen in your life $275
    3. Half hour vip session with my favorite $300
    4. Buy 4-5 totally nude dances for a girl tipping at the stage resulting in full on lesbian fun $100
    5. FS session in VIP with a dancer you have never seen before and will never see again. Yes, the really wet one. $300
    6. Find $10 for the valet and ask yourself what the hell just happened.

1K in one night. If only I could do that all in one club or even one state.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Take a flight to San Diego, stay by the border and go to the TJ. Your $1000 could hypothetically last you days.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Stay IN TJ, and that $1000 will last a good long time.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn guys you got some real big baller ways to slam a $1,000 lmfao ! Thanks y'all !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion