tuscl

Should I avoid this stripper?

Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:25 PM
I went to the club a few weeks ago and was watching the stage show. New stripper shows up. I tip her onstage and some weird guy is staring at me and tips as well. She talks to me first. I decline a dance from her bc I get a bad gut feeling for some reason. Guy was staring in our direction the entire time. Guy leaves follows as the dancer goes to other side of club. I enjoy the rest of the night and get a few dances. As I'm leaving, i see the same guy trying to fight one of the bouncers. I go to the other exit and get the hell out of there as fast as I can. Since that episode i haven't gone back for a few weeks. I was wondering if I should avoid that stripper or take that as a something that happens commonly with crazy patrons.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "Shit happens". Don't worry about it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    As long as that crazy guy isn't there I think you will be fine. I doubt either he or the girl will even remember you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " "Shit happens". Don't worry about it." That's right.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I'll bet the bouncers will remember that guy and not want him in the club. I am with everyone else so far, wouldn't worry about it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I would only be concerned if it was 2 AM
  • that1
    12 years ago
    who cares?
  • lil_ol_me
    12 years ago
    If you like dancer don't let one ass hole blow it for ya.. Shit ask her if she knows this freak it may be he is bothering her as well...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No bring her flowers and really piss him off
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Ask her or one of the staff members. I never encountered that in SCs before. Most are happy and their to have fun...heck...I even had fun with one of the drug dealers in there...not doing drugs..just drinking and having fun.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Go back to the club in hopes he is there and say right to his face: "You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?* *this only works if you are MUCH bigger than he is.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I have seen this before and I usully ask the dancer if she is ok and if she knows the guy. A lolt of times she will volenteer the story. Then you will know how serious it is and how to act around her
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Kick his ass
  • basketball
    12 years ago
    Avoid the guy. If you see the dancer, and he is there again, avoid them both.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Just make sure to watch your back when your walking back to your car.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    This is a funny thread. I like the "who cares?"comment
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No, of course not. Just pay attention. But you should be doing that all the time anyway.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If you want her to suck your dick then have her suck your dick. If you don't then don't.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the input. I'm usually aware of my surroundings. I think it's best or me to not go there again. I think I'd be pushing my luck. I was going to give club onyx another go, but My toilet got damaged and I spent the night going to home depot to get stuff to fix it. Good thing I didn't go because that night that i was planning to go, someone got 2am'ed according to abc Philadelphia.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    shit hapens forget about it & get some dances from her
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    YES, Damnit! Stay away from MY dancer! Next time It'll be a lot worse for you that a busted toilet! Muahahahaha...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If you want to get shot in the parking lot at 2am, try to connect with her.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Next time your toilet is on the fritz use the one at the club.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Two possibilities . . . He is her boyfriend (likely ex boyfriend by now) who was protecting his "property" or he was a stalker (either of long standing or just starting that night). Either way, he's almost certainly banned from the club. That having been said, you did not indicate that there was anything special about this dancer, so why are you even thinking about connecting with her? There must be other dancers in the club who don't have the same overt issues (they all have them, you are just not aware of them). So unless you were besotted after just seeing her once, why bother?
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Only fights I've ever seen or heard about in the clubs I go too were between dancers. Strip clubs do attrack guys who are complete assholes, because there are always at least a few dancers who will put up with them because they're hard up to sell a dance, or even beause they're drawn to abusive guys. It seem like it's actually pretty rare that a guy is an asshole AND good in a fight AND not already seving a long prison sentance.
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Hmmmm Let's see - this is a tough one................. You have a new dancer that you don't know well, a malignant attachment to her that is bizarre yet stupid and crazy enough to get into it with the clubs bouncers. This sounds like a new version of the old "DO I poke the Doberman" scenario. Like Morgan Freeman asked Kevin Costner: " Is she worth dying for "?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I would not let that keep me from the club or from her. I would watch my back and try to find out the story on him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion