Tip Drill Hospitalized

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Miami stripper Tip Drill was hospitalized after a pole accident. Keep her in your prayers.

The cell phone video attached to the article is worth watching. A crude amateur video which gives the authentic feel of a strip club.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/02/20/m…

5 comments

• HonestT
    13 years ago
    Nice link, man. I hope she recovers. She looks like one hell of an entertainer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I live in Miami but not familiar with the famous Tip DrilL. I have been to King of Diamonds and even if I had met her I would not have recalled her name since I usually don't care for a dancer's name and soon forget it.

Also, many times when at a club a dancer will come up to me and ask if I remember her from the last time I was there and I usually won't. But if I do get a dance from her and she is naked then more times than not I'll remember her (i.e. her body) - maybe that is why I do not remember Tip Drill even if I had met her (she is clothed in the article).

Anyway, I wanted to make a point about poles.

At another popular SC here in Miami, "Tootsies", they have a pole on the main stage that must be at least 50 ft. high. I often freak out when I see the girls go all the way to the top and hang upside down or slide all the way down and hit the floor in a split. I usually do not enjoy this as I see it as a potentially catastrophic accident waitng to happen.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did Tip break her Drill?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Dancers climbing high up a pole do not turn me on doing so. It increases chances of accidents and it's a lot harder to see them.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    very interesting
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion