tuscl

Anti "Strip Club Nightmares"

Clubber
Florida
Reading the above topic made me think of an encounter some years ago. It was at the former Ally Cat in Coral Gable, FL. At the time, they had a shower bar out back where dancers would shower. Imagine that. Well I was there watching and some guy sat near me. After a bit we started a conversation. Before long we was buying drinks for me and many dancers and shower shows, as well. He had a roll of cash that would choke an elephant. He started buying dances for us as well. God knows how much he spent that evening, but I saw many a C note leave his hand. It was long ago, but I would estimate I was there for close to 4 hours and spent maybe $50 of my own cash.

I've never experienced anything like that since, other then a drink or two now and then. Or a birthday dance sort of thing. Anyone else?

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I can't think of anything that close. However when I was brand new to strip clubs, maybe having only visited once or twice. The same guy from work who took me before took me again along with an outside supplier. The supplier expensed the club visit. He paid cover. He might have paid for drinks too. I can't remember clearly. Anyway I do remember he asked if we would like something to eat and he ordered pizza and they brought it to the club and we ate it at our table in the club. I didn't even know you could do that there. I was wondering if the manager where I worked at who brought me to the club knew the strip club owner. I didn't know. Anyway free pizza, free cover and the pizza was namebrand and delivered from a real restaurant.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    My last year of college I interned at a rough tough machining company. the owner of the place had 6 season tix for the Minnesota Wild (NHL). Now, this dude was a real live asshole first class at work, but once the 5 o'clock bell struck he transformed into the hardest drinking/partying MFer you ever saw. So I'm with the other intern one afternoon working on a project and boss comes in the room, starts cussing at us til the air is blue but somewhere in there invited us to come along to the Wild game that night. He was driving. He was buying.
    Went to the game, Boss, some VP, some foreman, us two interns and the boss' secretary/fuck toy. He bought us sweaters, food, and everything else at the game. Afterward it was off to some bar in MPLS. More drinking. Then boss declares he wants to see some titties. Hell yah! Off to Schiek's we go(its Downtown Cabaret now)in downtown MPLS. Boss pulls out his credit card and takes care of everything, including a steady stream of couch dances for everybody including his fucktoy. The only thing I paid for the entire night was a couple bucks tip to the bathroom troll. He spent thousands that night.

By the time the night was over, boss drops us at our cars in the parking lot, slurs a question about are we good to drive, doesn't wait for an answer but before he lights his tires up and roars off yells at us to not tell anybody at the company about the nights activities lol.

The next day he was back to his gaping asshole self and I never told a soul..while I worked there at least.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm usually a Solo Clubber, so no experiences with someone else paying for a Grand Ole Time!
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I was in Manila once and met this guy who was on a business trip, setting up a Barbie doll factory (seriously). He took me to a strip club there, paid for everything, and ended up buying out a girl to go back to my hotel with me. Only thing it cost me was breakfast the next morning and a small tip for the girl. I suspect it ended up on his expense account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion