tuscl

Strip Clubbing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, February 10, 2012 5:37 PM
I enjoy and find the best "Luck" when I'm trolling off hours and dead days at clubs ! What's your choice of days and times to club ?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Juice, It looks like we are the only ones on here man!!! Being Friday, I guess everyone is getting ready for da club!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Now that my schedule is more flexible, the Papi finds that he gets way more lovin' during the day shift. There are not as many customers of course so you get way more attention especially if you are one of a very few in there and spending the "Benjamins"! I also like the day shift b/c the girls during the day seem more "normal" - at least by comparison - it's like the singer/rapper whodini says - "the freaks come out at night"!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya papi it is just the 2 of us lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    So romantic don't you think!!!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have luck at all times of the day for ITC
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Day shifts when my ATF is there.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Day shift on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Also close to around the end of the month.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Also close to around the end of the month" Getting the Rent $$$ is a powerful drive. Take advantage of the market conditions if you can. LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I've struggled with this and have no good answer. Day shift often has a better ratio and the girls can be more eager to please. But it can go the other way too. And night shift usually seems to have the better looking girls, but they can be more stuck up. More dancers at night, but more customers too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    95% of my strip clubbing is during the day shift. The day of the week depends on each club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Papi I just got back from treasures lol ! And yes it is romantic ! Yes the rent at the end is very powerful lol ! Thanks for the post men !
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I agree you'll have more luck in the day shift, but I prefer the night shift because the girls are hotter than the day shift girls, and I like a little bit of a challenge.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Most always the afternoons here.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    Usually friday nights. Tried a Monday night and Tuesday night and I hated being the few people there. Going to try an evening one day to see if it's any different.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I've never been to a strip club during the day shift. Maybe I should try it sometime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion