tuscl

management shit

I suggest a new glossary term to cover the idiotic things SC managers, bouncers, DJs and other non stripper dance club employes pull off. I can usually deal with the girls but often the management ( et al). Is just too stupid to sit and watch. Many of them seem to hane no clue how to run a business, deal with customers, or treat the girls. Many. Seem to think thereb is some other reason besides looking at nude or near nude babes that brings me to their club. Overpriced drinks? Shitty furniture? OBNOXIOUS DJ? If the girls stayed home so would I. The abbreviation could be NSS for non stripper shit, MS for manager shit, any suggestions?

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Surely there's a community college in the Carribean someplace with an accredited 'strip club management' program! It likely comes with a minor in open heart surgery (lol)
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    If there is sign me up. I am just hoping to find some common sense among the non stripper employees
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    We could start a whole new thread on idiot DJs.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I used to think a club with those internet juke boxes was a sign of a shitty club...then each time I realized 30 minutes into the visit that not once have I been irritated by a stupid dbag DJ. Golden.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dj would say some stupid shit like "who da ! Who da !" "You can handel that azz" "tip! Tip! That! Biktch!" I like funny stuff but that gets old in the club fast
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Overpriced drinks is not really Management Shit, as it is an attempt to INFLATE their Bottom Line!
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    management that won't listen to customers complaints. too cold and music too loud most common. mgrs that hire fat, dancers is the other.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    "Tip that bitch" lol !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    When dealing with strip clubs, the topic heading is an oxymoron!
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Hey,

It's not as if you dealing w/ folks w/ advanced degrees or anything.

One can expect the same kind of service at a SC that one would get at a flea market - sometimes not even that good!

Some SCs are very well/professionaly ran - i.e. "Tootsies" in my kneck of the woods.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    I would be appreciative, amazed and thankful if they would just use some common sense. I am not expecting MBA like behavior from SC management.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion