tuscl

Competition in the marketplace of stripping

grand1511
Euphoria
I think I've got to alter my approach to strip club visits. Here in Minneapolis where dances can be pretty tame, I've unintentionally discovered that competion between dancers can yield big results. I made a rare afternoon visit to my regular club today and reunited with an old favorite...hadn't seen her in over a year; I think she's dancing less frequently these days. She asks where I've been and I honestly answered I'd been visiting night shifts almost exclusively. We get on the couch of the VIP and she immediately is DFKing and lets me FIV. Got a super long hummer over trousers, HJ and a couple of courses of DAY. We both thoroughly enjoy ourselves and at the end, she asks "Do you get dances like that at all on night shift?"

Last week, one of my fave night shift girls saw me heading up to VIP with another dancer. That dancer gave an underwhelming performance so later in the night I hooked up with the fave for some dances in the regular area. As she mounts me In CG position she slyly pushed her g-string to the side and gave me dances like never before. In the midst of that, my VIP dancer comes into the area with a different customer but can clearly see the fun we're having. We all end our dances at the same time. Fave and I hug and say our goodbyes and as I'm making my way to the door, VIPer comes running up to me with a story about how she wasn't feeling well that night, sort of apologizes for her sub-par effort and gives me three hugs.

I'm digging this competition vibe.

5 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Competition brings out the best in most people, regardless of the line of work. If it doesn't they won't be in the business very long. Keep working that angle, it looks to be paying off.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    rh48hr is rite.how ever it can also bring out the worst in people
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Playing two people off against each other is an old trick to get want you want. That's until one or both decide the competition is not worth it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Right hookers are now bringing poles to appointments
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    It's a sound practice. My company requires us to always have two qualified vendors for any service/product.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion