tuscl

Will these commercials be shown during the Super Bowl ?

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:42 PM
Five very suggestive commercials, from foreign countries, are shown in this short clip. If commercials were like this in the U.S., people might actually watch commercials! (2 min., 43 sec.): [view link] (The last one is my favorite of the five!)

8 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Fat chance in my life time. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I enjoyed the copier bit.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Loved it....Agree with Clubba, the Copier clip was hysterical. The accidental face cream was pretty funny as was the prototypical dumb blonde...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Yeah, the copier clip was probably the most ingenious of the five! I don't understand the humor in #1. There's a boobulous chick laying flooring. Okay, so what? I guess you have to understand the German captions to appreciate the humor. DO ANY TUSCL MEMBERS SPEAK GERMAN? If so, can you translate the captions in clip #1?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If you like copy machines, see this. [view link]
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    the copier was the best, scond was the coffe creamer
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    1 copier (I knew what the punch line was from the start, but it was pretty well done) 2 bears mating (kept my attention, no idea what he was doing till the end. 3 creamer (good premise, but not very well executed) 4 fries (I liked way the waitress delivered her line) 5 flooring (The clip was complicated and by association left me feeling anxious about installing a floor that anyone could do)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ shadowcat: That's an excellent clip! Thanks for sharing it. I now recall seeing some other versions of perversion involving a copier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion