tuscl

My last message...

For anyone who is interested this will be my last message to our retarded friend davids:

"davids / Clifprick / FRUIT LIPS: Instead of trying to insult myself and others by making false claims about what you WISH our sexual orientation would be you should OPEN UP and COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YOURSELF! It is quite obvious to anyone who hasn't put you on ignore that you have a great disdain for strippers because you want the attention of the guys. DON'T FEEL BAD! YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY. EMBRACE YOUR GAYDOM. Just please stop trying to ruin this board for others. It just catapults you to new heights of PL'dom.

I would suspect from your words and actions that besides being an embarassment to your family and comunity that you have some kind of sexual perversion record with the police. Am I right? Stop posting to TUSCL, get on the little yellow bus with RL and go get some help.

Now off to the funny part --> davids what I find truly funny is not your attempt to SMOKE THE MOST POLES in the world. Nor your invention of COCKSUCKER MATHAMATICS. Not your blind faith in JUNK SCIENCE, your sad attempts at FORTUNE TELLING or HAIRY PALMISTRY not to mention NLP. The volumes of complete BULLSHIT that you choose to vomit up to this message board or any of the completely FAKE STATISTICS you constantly throw around. I don't even find funny the fact that you would actually challenge someone on the internet to a fight and then be the biggest ALL AROUND PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER and whimp out.

What I do find truly funny is the fact that you are ever banished to the lowest ranks of PL'dom by your own words and actions. And even funnier still is the fact that I am getting the last word and then joining everyone else by putting uou on ignore.

HA HA FUCK YOU, YOU GYPSY FORTUNE TELLING SEXUALLY CONFUSED SCARED LITTLE DOUCHE BAG. HOPE THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT GOES WELL FOR YOU. AFTER ALL YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE COCK YOU CAN GET!"

There you have it! Now where is that ignore button?

43 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Nothing but the hard truth here my man! The tuscl troll exposed for what he is.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    I am starting to see that some of this stuff is realy true!
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    davids, nice post. Just one question. How can you be sure I wasn't talking about your cracked, bleeding, multiple VD infected cumm smeared lips?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    badboy60148, giveitayank: I'd be willing to let this go but you two don't seem to want to let it die.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    badSUBHUMAN: "When will the healing begin?"

The healing of your ASS may begin to happen when you stop allowing chandler to FUCK YOU IN THE ASS daily.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    When will the healing begin?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    giveitayank: Why do you care what I write in this thread? Are you reading this while hanging on the troll's jock? Or are you being a dickhead just for the fun of it? You do not have to reply, in fact why don't you just put me on ignore?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Keep posting parody: I hear you being considered for a Nobel Prize in Fart Joke Telling.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    TWENT-TWO and counting. This number is expected to rise.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Giveitayank: The answer for you is simple. If you don't like this topic. Stay off of it.

For the TUSCL TROLL: I can tell you continue to post here because of the message count. Im sure you would agree with me that only a DUMB PIECE OF COCK SUCKING BUTT REAMING RETARDED PIECE OF ROTTED DOUCHE CHUNKS would continue to reply to a thread where he will not be read.

If you don't agree with my calling you a "DUMB PIECE OF COCK SUCKING BUTT REAMING RETARDED PIECE OF ROTTED DOUCHE CHUNKS" for posting here DO NOT BOTHER TO REPLY BECAUSE I WON'T EVER SEE THAT EITHER! -- FUCK YOU DILDO!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Important announcement: Today Saturday July 29, 2006

Our very own TUSCL troll (davids / Cliffartknocker) is recovering from his own personal special blue light special. Thats right TUSCL shoppers davids / Cliffartknocker SUCKED SO MUCH DICK that he is in the emergency room getting his jaw wired shut!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Important announcement: Today Saturday July 29, 2006

Our very own TUSCL troll (davids / Cliffartknocker) is recovering from his own personal special blue light special. Thats right TUSCL shoppers davids / Cliffartknocker SUCKED SO MUCH DICK that he is in the emergency room getting his jaw wired shut!
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Parody has now posted TENTY-ONE 'Last messages'. The first 'Last message' was posted on July 8th. The last 'Last message' was posted today, July 29th.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I will!
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    Well enjoy yourself then.
  • badboy60148
    18 years ago
    parodyman, I guess because I dared to disagree with the Tuscl Troll that he assumes that I am you. While I do agree that you have the right to be angry with him, I have seen his posts, do you not see that this has gone too far. Making fun of davids is like picking on one of those kids that rides the little yellow bus to school. How much fun is it for you to kick a bumb animal?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    This particular dumb motherfucking animal? I like kicking him just fine...

Waiting to hear the ribs snap...

parodyman-->
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Important announcement: Today Wednesday July 26, 2006

Our very own TUSCL troll (davids / Cliffartknocker) is having his own personal special blue light special. Thats right TUSCL shoppers today, and today only, he will SUCK TWO DICKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Wow it still smells like the stenching farts of TUSCL troll's breath in here. When will he realize he is not wanted here?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Yet Again -- Judging by the counter and the distinct smell of a pussy fart in the air, our friend the TUSCL troll has posted yet another message that will go unread. What a royal fuckwad!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Judging by the counter and the distinct smell of a pussy fart in the air, our friend the TUSCL troll has posted yet another message that will go unread. What a royal fuckwad!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Thank You! -- It is hard God damn work keeping TUSCL informed on the POLE SMOKING, GYPSY FORTUNE TELLING, HAIRY PALMISTRY, BULLSHIT SPEWING AND ALL AROUND DOUCHE BAGGINESS OF davids / Clifwanker. But somebody has to do it.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Okay....Good luck!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Yank: If you don't like this thread than don't read it! None of it is directed at you anyway.

As for what I am trying to accomplish, I just want that feeling of satisfaction I get knowing that davids / Clifclap gets so pissed off when he gets publicly outed for all of the things he is or isn't, that he reverts in his posts to his true self for all of TUSCL to see. (Except for those smart enough to have him on ignore.)
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    As many as it takes...to accomplish what??
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    The message counter goes up yet no message is visable. Could it be because I have davids and his alter egc Clif the Cum Guzzler on ignore.

I WONDER HOW GOD DAMN STUPID YOU HAVE TO BE TO CONTINUALLY POST TO SOMEONE WHO HAS YOU ON IGNORE? -- I GUESS ONLY davids / Clif Slurp Bone WOULD KNOW.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    As many as it takes...
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    How many more 'last messages' will there be??
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Bones: davids / Clifcumguzzle / RL are all on my ignore list. The funny thing is that the dildo keeps posting here. I have no interest in what he has to say and no inclination to look. It is like he is talking to a brick wall. This makes him ONE DUMB MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF HAIRY PALMISTRY PRACTICING, BULLSHIT SPEWING, PATHETIC LOOSER, LATENT HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIZING, SHIT!!!

The truth HURTS!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody's is gay.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Giveitayank: You are right. I am picking fights when it is not necessary.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Hey Parody...that's fine. Do whatever you want. All I'm trying to do is help you move away from him. I don't like him anymore than you do.
    Here's a thought for you....When you call him names and talk shit to him, you're just giving him the attention that he wants. If you give him the silent treatment, he'll leave you alone. I consider you a friend here on this board. I won't bug you anymore regarding how you should deal with Clif-dick/Davids.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Now a third message from that TUSCL Troll, the everlasting cock sucker, davids / Clifbone / FRUIT LIPS.

Too bad the dumb mother fucker dosen't realize that he is on ignore and I can not read his posts.

No big deal, he was probably just babbling out one of his homosexual fantasies in which he constantly tries to place me. I constantly tell him that I am happily hetroly married but his cravings for dick get the better of him. If you are one of the unfortunate few that still converse with him please tell him that I said, "Bad homo no cock for you!"
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Yank: If you don't like this thread stay out of it.

If you think you can tell anyone here what they can or cannot write you are not only sadly mistaken, you are sad.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Jeeezz...Parody. Let it go already. Part of the deal about you putting him on ignore is that you stop sending him messages in a thread like this one. Forget about him and move on.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Ah the peace of mind that comes with the judicous use of the ignore button!

HA HA FURIT LIPS YOU GYPSY DILDO!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Cant Resist.... One last time:

HA HA FRUIT LIPS (davids / Cliferection) YOU SAD SACK OF PL'DOM. MUST BE A LOT OF FUN FOR YOU P0OSTING ON A BOARD WHERE EVERYONE HAS YOU ON IGNORE.

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW PLACE IN OBSCURITY!

OH YES, ALSO "FUCK YOU!"
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Man I am so enjoying my new found FREEDOM of not having to deal with the jerk off TUSCL troll anymore. Evidentally the little wad replied twice to this message but I don't even have any interest in seeing what he posted.

If you haven't done so already, do yourself a favor, put davids / Clifbar / RL on ignore. Then you can lean back and enjoy this message board the way that was intended.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Parody...I don't see why you don't put the davids/clif-dick twins on ignore. If everone did, he'd go away. I took RL off ignore, just to see how many posts he has left, and he has NO posts!!! Can you believe that?? I think enough people have ignored RL's pointless and stupid posts, that he no longer gets attention.
    This is also the last time I will talk about davids/clif-dick. I hope you'll put him on ignore too. Everyone should.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    giveitayank: I hear a CUNT FLAPPING IN THE BREEZE! It must be david / Clifbag / FRUIT LIPS posting replys to this message. (as of this writing there are 2 messages I can't see.) The ignore feature is a godsend. Now I can get bact to the business of talking about strip clubs.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Please keep posting parody: Inquiring minds want to know how the love triangle between you JC and chandler works out. Ooops, almost forgot about your 300 lb wife too. Guess that makes it a love square. ;-)
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Looks like parody is so in love with being FUCKED IN THE ASS daily by chandler that he won't be able to post here as much anymore. A true loss to TUSCL. (NOT!)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    This post should remain on the list so that new readers / posters can see what not to do. NEVER CONVERSE OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE davids / Clifbar. He is like a case of herpes. Not fatal but most certainly annoying. And it seems you can never get rid of him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion