tuscl

Hi Bones!

Friday, November 21, 2008 4:43 PM
TUSCL_Brother, Or should I say Bones. Thanks for the cheap shots at every turn. Every time you post you just prove my points. Just out of curiosity, don't you feel stupid having to sneak around on the internet so you won't be caught? Can't you just come out to your family and friends and say you like naked women? I feel sorry for dopes like you.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    parodayman; I have no wish to to start up new antagonisms with you. Let It die. I now have an issue with your attacks on TUSCL_Brother. I told you that, You do not know me, and to not make attacks on me based on what you don't know. Now you are doing the same thing to him. There are things that you don't know about him that I am probably the only one one on here that does. Yes we are good friends. Let it die and get back to strip clubs/strippers. Thanks, John...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    With his latest post, parodyman--> proves once again that he is a complete faggot.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    John, Just because I have cut you some slack in the interest of making TUSCL’s overall environment more friendly doesn’t mean that I’m looking for a grandfather to lecture me. I didn’t mention you, yet you feel the nweed to chime in. Why? I do not wish to get into another back and forth contest of insults with you either. But I am confused by what you call attacks on TUSCL_Brother. I post according to what I read here. Knowing someone personally is not a requirement. Why is it that TUSCL_Brother can throw little jabs at me, which are all over this board, yet if I respond in kind I am doing something wrong. Maybe you should be having a similar conversation with your “good friend.” If you were truly interested in keeping things on topic I wouldn’t be answering you now. Parodyman-->
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Parodyman: The problem is that TUSCL_Brother and I are great friends. Not just strip club buddies. He took jabs at you because he did not like your attacks on me. In return, I did not like your attacks on him. I think that we can put this behind us. Lets at least try. John...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parodyman-->: admit it. You are a total fucking faggot and complete retard. You think it is ok to constantly post your inane flames against others, but you can't take it when the heat is on you. Nothing you post ever has any quality (unless it's a temporary ploy when your cred is so low that you risk even those you have duped turning on you). Worse yet for a "parody man" you are even funny. You should either just grow up or go fuck yourself and not come back here.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I swear to God, they could take this forum and make a reality show for "Bravo" with it. Maybe schedule it between "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "Project Runway". It's as bad as strippers bickering in a dressing room. Sheesh, lol. O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion