tuscl

Clubbing Gear !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so I've been trying out some new clubbing gear from Nike and Under Armor.....its the sports line for athlets.....this shit is so thin top and bottoms it feels like your naked and its loose so you don't got to worry about it being skin tight lol.....unless you like it that way they do have this in skin tight lol......its so thin your dancers will cheack to see if your dicks out ya that thin......it comes in any color but of course black is the way to go for at least your bottoms....now besides it being like a thin condom it is water proof ! Yes that means you can bust a load and it want make a wet spot ! Also some not all have zipers on the side pockets ! Stop from being robbed !......the shorts and pants r the same .....now if these brand names r way to much for ya your in luck rebok and russell have the same shit for half the price !....now if you can't handel this then walmart and targets have something close that's good but not as good.....if it was me I would make the investment into the nike and under armor not only will it work it will look good not so purvy that style ! Lol....but this is for clubs that not give extras but a fuckin close second only.......if its an air dance club fuckin leave even god can't help you ! Lol....if your in an extras club fuck all this and wip the cock out !.......their ya go juice

21 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Hey Juice - Both stores have about a million different styles and fabrics. Are there any particular model names/numbers you'd recommend? I would guess most of their stuff wouldn't be the best, but they probably sell a few things that would be perfect for the SC.

My favorite has been from Target, as a matter of fact - the Merona Men's Sleep Pant. They're ultra-thin, come in black, and cost only about $14. You can spend more, but I've never found anything better, and I've looked. They're a blend of cotton and other fibers, but are not waterproof. It's usually not a problem however, because when I cum, my dick's pointing up at an angle so the head's spurting sort of up and to one side of the grinding girl. And after I cum, I ease her away so she doesn't inadvertently continue grinding in my spreading wetness. It's never been a problem and it dries in about 30 minutes and I'm ready for more.

For me, so far so good, but I'm open to suggestions to enhance my SC experience. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Juice, sorry to break your bubble about zippers, but dancers know how those work. If you're in a quiet club, you might hear it get unzipped. Lol, maybe if you put combo locks everywhere but the center of your pants, you'll get lucky!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rod I will need to go look I will post more details on it so you will know on the dot k....then I will go to target and check out you pants lol....

Shark....ssssssssssssshiiiiiiiiuuuut !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    just go in naked
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Juice, gentlemen wear classy clothes to the club, minimum of dress slacks, dress shirts with a nice tie. Dancers also appreciate it when you wear a jacket, take a shower, and put on some nice cologne.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    pablano - I shave, shower and put on "Curve" for men before going to a club but I do not adhere to your so called gentlemen's dress code. I wear nylon shorts and a sexually suggestive t-shirt. And I bring a lot of money. I will match you for success any day.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    T-shirt is ok but I like a shirt that buttons, so she can unbutton it. Hawaiian shirts work well, they make you look like a rich old guy, and don't have to be tucked in.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    There have been many opinionated posts from all positions regarding SC wear. Other than being clean and presentable, I haven't found much correlation between what I wear and how the girls treat me. Once they discover I'm generous, courteous, and appreciative, all is copacetic and the love flows.

And I can vouch for the SC Master - Shadowcat; no moss grows on his rolling stones.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    nike pro combat dri_fit and under armor blitz microshorts 2

Fuck dressing up yo !

Naked this ant no a.m.p. lol !

I get a hair cut, shit,shower,shave, put on lotion, colone, hell fuckin ya

To each his own fo sho biiiiiiitch !
  • twin_flame
    13 years ago
    Check these out: Dress pant sweat pants!
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/201…
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Twin.....the best way to stop the argument lol!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Ok I'm back... Pablo my man, dress slacks, dress shirt, and a nice tie? Fuck that noise. I clean up, throw on b-ball shorts and a T and do just fine. I also own a pair of those pants Rod suggested.

Juice, you're fucking funny!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    stax thanks for the love man !
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    To Pablo:

I agree with the other posts - slacks, tie, etc. - that's fine if you are going to a local happy-hour. Lap dances are a contact sport and you need to dress appropiately to function/feel at your best. Of course we all know girls are "finicky" - one should definitely be clean, body & clothes, and try to smell good - but other than that, as long as the girls see you ar spending that green, you're going to get more love than if you are dressed like a lawyer and not spending squat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    When I first started going to SCs, I would wear jeans and sometimes a belt because it was what I was used to wearing regularly. Then a stripper told be I should definitely not wear a belt (because it gets in the way when she is giving you contact) and to wear slacks instead of jeans becuase they were softer.

Now, I wear these soft (black) cotton pants that are very similar to sweat pants but thinner. I bought them at either Sports Authority or Dicks Sporting Goods? They were in the baseball gear section and I freaking love'm - main reason is b/c they are soft and I can really feel the girl when she is on me, and they stretch really nicely which is super convenient when I get that super-stiffy that I always get.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi I've got a pair of those from dicks lol they work damn good!
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Jeans and a collared shirt. If I go straight after work, slacks and collared shirt. I prefer slacks as willie can adjust easier. I may take up on pointers and find a waterproof boxer in case I bust a nut.

Word of Wisdom: Never wear light colored jeans. If a stripper is on her rag without telling you, there will be streak marks.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @Che
    If you were not wearing that damn tie, the friend WOULD have said: "I'll stand here and block the manager's view, while you two fuck":)
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    I usually end up wearing jeans or slacks. I think sweat pants look too dorky and it's kinda difficult to hide your erection. I don't want to walk around the place pitching a tent. Never tried shorts...didn't think that would be allowed.

I do try to wear a button shirt so I can unbotton in a bit during the dances. I'm gonna look for a softer/thinner pair of slacks to wear on future endeavers. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    ...oh...and I don't wear hats or ties because the strippers always want to take them and mess with em. Just too much of a hastle trying to get them back.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rod I just got back from target and yes I bought those pants ! Thanks for the refrence man !

Nights thanks for the idea of a button down shirt I will try my next time out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion