tuscl

Club pictures

I have noticed some clubs have pictures. I wonder how Founder determines what clubs get pictures and what clubs do not. Here in Columbus only one club has a picture and that is Kahoots, which also happens to be the club with the most reviews. However, a club such as Flight Club in Inkster, MI has more reviews than Kahoots and no picture. Is there a way for users to upload the pictures? I have several pictures in my photos section that I would like to upload. I sent a PM to Founder about this and he might have used the Kahoots picture but none of the others.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    One of my clubs give away calanders with the girls in them....be nice to see the girls on tuscl you know.....but I can see were it could go bad fast
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    what club gave away calanders juice
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Treasure club in asheville nc bang ! Home of my new atf ! 2 4 1 gets you a shirt or calender
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Earlier today I also sent a note to Founder asking how it is that some clubs have photos and others do not, and asking if members could contribute photos, or just take them off of the club's website. No answer yet.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Good question clubgoer....pm me on the answer I would love to help with picks
  • founder
    13 years ago
    you guys are welcome to send me pics... [email protected]

make sure you tell me the club name and city

thanks
    F
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    a lot of those photos were sent to TUSCL by Thisoldmanplayed1.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks founder......I will go to work

Shadow that guy is a real O.G.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion