tuscl

How do I find all the discussions I've posted?

Clackport
Washington
When I go to "my profile", there is a my reviews and my articles tab which shows me all the reviews and articles I've ever posted on TUSCL. What about for discussions. How do I find all the discussions I've posted?

3 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    In your profile, click on "Discussions." You've iniated eleven discussions, including this one.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    There is not a "my discussions" tab in my profile. When I click on discuss, it shows the discussions that were posted by other members of tuscl. I just found a way to find my discussions though. I typed my profile name in the search bar, and it led me to all the discussions I posted.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    The basic problem is that when you click on "My profile," you get to a "Edit profile" page that doesn't list your discussions. I don't see any convenient way to get to the "User's profile" page, which is different, and includes a link to discussions.

Here's how I get there:
    My profile -> My reviews -> click on the first review -> click on my name

but that seems roundabout. The "My profile" page should just have a direct link to the public profile page. And it should also have a link to "My discussions."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion