tuscl

OT: Donkey punch anyone?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
"Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

13 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    That's not fear factor, that's gross factor.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Likely a common treat in Tijuana.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    That's why I don't watch much reality TV other than some Pawn Stars.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Pawn stars is fuckin raw motor ! Hell ya boooooy !

Funny story : I went to my local pawn store and thought since I saw a bunch of episodes I could haggel well so I bring in and ideam and they say: how much
    Me: $500
    Them: $100
    Me:$450
    Them:$100
    Me$400
    Them:$50
    Me: omgd! This is not how it works !
    Them: you want the money or what ?
    Me: I realy need a lap dance ! Shit ! Give me $50 !
    Them: let's do some paper work

I fuckin left with $25 ! Wtf happened ! This is not how it works on pawn stars ! I never got a pro to come look at my 1961 nova and I left with $25 ! I got juiced !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    So how you guys like that shit ^^^ leave all your funny stories vvv
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Joe Rogan should just stick to what he's good at, calling MMA fights and doing funny as hell standup. FF was always a crappy show thats why it got cancelled the first time!!!

Juice, if you ever want to sell something real valuable, gimme a call, lets negotiate :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Beer Factor
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i agree with DG
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    SC must be bored in retirement to be finding/posting stuff like this. Must miss the TJ donkey shows of his youth..............
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Do they need to jerk the donkey off into the glass?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Deogol

Now that would be a reality TV show I would watch. In the name of science, it would be interesting too see how much semen various animals produce and how long it takes to come.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    minnow - yeah! Retirement can be boring at times but it sure beats the alternative.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Samira its a deal :b
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion