tuscl

Lust and Love

In another thread, one poster mentioned that men differentiate between lust and love. I submit that is not mutually exclusive and that it is entirely possible for both to be in place with one person. Nor do I believe that this is solely a male differentiation. So, your thoughts?

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree moots....male and female both lust and love very much and its very healthy to do both.....also I do believe one can be in lust and love with the same person.....but I would add that lust would be very emotional and sexual....but that's because I believe in mental lust and love as well as the physical......and I see love as yes emotional as well but I like to place it as a life chice one has made to give in an unconditional manner to another person...hence the good the bad and the ugly you still love your partner until death mentaly spirtualy and physicaly......but that is just how juice sees thangs threw my world views
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    moot, provocative and thought provoking.....

I'd say "Love" is more of a long, perhaps endless "slow fire burn", whereas "Lust" is an "intense passionate flame" burst with inherent shelf life......sometimes, when we're lucky these forces collide....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, are you Cassanova re-incarnate.......
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    someone claimed that differentiating lust & love is only a male thing? What an idiot.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Can't comment on love, never been there.

Lust and I are close companions.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Lopaw - yes, but he is our idiot......LOL

Juice - love, love, love your answer. And now I am going to call a therapist because I agree with everything you said. :-)

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maddog.....shhhhhhhhhh! : )

Moot.....: ) its going to be ok ! Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maddog.....shhhhhhhhhh! : )

Moot.....: ) its going to be ok ! Lol
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    lopaw, che, farmrat and moot..........lmfao....

Juice, lol, what's up with the emphasizing of posts lately...
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @maddog - I so agree
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Idk ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Idk ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Idk ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Idk ?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Stiletto Babe, you're such a sweetheart and the kind of girl that evokes/ignites the forces described by the theme of this thread....Wish we had women like you in the Northeast love......
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with maddog : )
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Of course love and lust are not mutually exclusive.

But only only in the 'real world'. In strip clubs, only lust exists. I believe in lust at first sight but NOT love at first sight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion