tuscl

Best Club in City of Industry, CA?

GroovnHigh
California
Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:28 PM
I've been hearing a lot of things about this area on this site. I read some reviews on the clubs there and they all seemed to have prretty good reviews. I'm looking for a FULL experience, mabye a couple of them to be honest. Just trying to see which one you guys reccomend, or if there are other clubs in SoCal that you reccomend over COI. I'm basically looking for the best mileage for the money. Are any of these clubs intimate enough to get a solid hour with a girl? And is Spearmint Rhino too expensive to get FS from a girl? I'm hoping to spend around $300, or maybe around like $500 if I can take my time and get a full hour. Deja Vu seemed to be the best bang for the buck according to this site, but it also seems like some people say it's not intimate enough.

3 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    The usual advice applies: Read the reviews for the clubs there, including La Puente and Upland clubs. PM some of the more prolific posters of those clubs for their personal experiences. In general, that's a good area for clubs, but my knowledge of specific clubs, dancers, mileage available, etc., is now five years old.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    go to Tijuana if you want a sure thing. Deja Vu Showgirls - City of Industry, California is the only COI club on the top 100 list.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I've had very good "luck" at King Henry VIII and Starz. I never left the former with less than a BJ and the latter with less than a HJ. And I never paid more than $50 plus $15 per dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion