tuscl

"Brunette Girls"

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:54 PM
Was reading this week's Sports Illustrated and caught this topic..... "Brunette Girls"... "Brendan Gibbons Michigan kicker, who booted a 37-yard field goal to beat Virginia Tech in the Sugar Bowl Jan 3, explaining to the media what he was thinking about during the attempt. Gibbons said that coach Brady Hoke taught him to picture whatever makes him happy.".... Love it, exactly what makes me happy.........

19 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    lmao yeah, I thought this was pretty funny too. Here it is: [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ! Ssssssshit that cracked me up : )
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ""Brunette Girls"..." A Man after my own Heart. Up Brunettes! DOWN Blondes!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    that was funy
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    GoVikes, great supporting video bro....Funny Sh#t....Youtube's awesome man....
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    @Al, damn straight.....throw in the Brown and/or Hazel Eyes and that's it...I'm F#ckin hooked...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    69 Brothers, Juice and Bang....Dudes you are awesome....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna start a " I Love Blondes " user group and none of you guys can join. Lol
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Alucard, you shit!..I'm just kidding, its dyed anyways.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    With all the shaving that is being done, it is impossible to tell a dancer's natural hair color. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Just grab a handful and pull it out to the roots. Oh, wait, that should be on the BDSM board.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I confess I just don't get hair colour as that big a deal maker or breaker. Hair colour alone has as much to do with beauty as does shoe size alone.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd, Couldn't disagree more. I just couldn't equate a blond Asian with one that has the long, straight, silky, jet black hair.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think everyone probably has some sort of personal preference. I generally like darker hair and darker complexion, but had a nice visit in VIP with a blonde recently.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Couldn't disagree more. I just couldn't equate a blond Asian with one that has the long, straight, silky, jet black hair" That's RIGHT Clubber! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Clubber: Note that I deliberately used the word "alone" in my comment. :) There are obviously other factors. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd, Understood, but I still disagree. Hair is very important. For one MAJOR fact, it "frames" or doesn't "frame" the face, and that is where we all look first. End of story.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mad....much thanks for the love : ) know toss my fuckin salid ! Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Clubber: "End of story" Hah! Not even close. Infinite stories yet tI be written, much less told. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion