tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Covid Re-Opening (Pre-Vaccine)

MADDOG_ROMEO
Massachusetts
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:54 PM
So, as the Covid Pandemic of 2020 drags on - Club Desire/Lust decided to re-open once again back on September 1. Initially the club was going to be open Thursday thru Sunday, but has now expanded to be open EVERY DAY. For now that translates to Monday thru Thursday 4pm-1am. Friday & Saturday, 4pm-2am; and Sunday Noon-1am. Please be aware that for now it's upstairs ONLY (aka Lust). The 1st floor/downstairs is closed!! There is one stage on the 2nd floor surrounded by plexiglass with one girl dancing at a time. There is enough room to slip $ to the dancers under the plexiglass. There is also enough room to place your drink on the perv row rail. Typically it seems that 3 girls come on per shift (a shift lasts 3-4 hours for each girl). There are NO ROOMS available and NO LAP DANCES either. The upstairs 3rd floor is available if you want to get away. Food and of course drinks are still available, with spaced out seating at the bar. As well, the tables in front of the 2nd floor Lust stage are being made to greater use than ever before to accommodate distanced capacity. On this particular Saturday Night (9/12) I was able to get a seat at the Lust bar. Three (3) bartenders were on including Kelley, Lori & Wendy. They stayed quite busy the whole time I was there (9pm - 10:30pm) with having to cover the bar and the extensive overflow seating area demand. For a Saturday Night I felt very comfortable with the fact that the crowd was not too large and as importantly was well spaced out. As I was leaving however - two large groups were heading in. As you'd expect, there's always going to be an ebb & flow. Word just coming in is that 2 other Providence club mainstays (Foxy & Caddy) are re-opening on October 1st. Not sure what to expect with either of those clubs, but my guess is the mode of operation will be similar to that of Desire/Lust. It's an MO that's less than great, but better than nothing and seemingly one small step towards getting back to the old normal... With you in bridging the gap to a vaccine...

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion