tuscl

Miss America

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Happen to be watching the swimsuit portion of Miss America.

Really strange to see young hotties in bikinis without any tattoos or piercings.

12 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    You've been in Strip Clubs too much. LOL
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I love Miss America!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I love Miss America!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    What about Miss USA Stiletto25?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I recorded it and was disappointed that the two girls I thought looked best in the swimsuit didn't make it to the next round. I thought obviously none of the judges like blondes very much. I noticed no blondes were chosen that I could tell. That's typical I believe. The judges they have almost never reflect what I like. That's probably why I only record it to watch the swimsuit portion and fast forward through the rest.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    " I thought obviously none of the judges like blondes very much. I noticed no blondes were chosen that I could tell"

I thought the same thing. Of course, I LOVE blondes, so I'm biased, But I was disappointed.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I preferred Miss Tennessee. Great body. Pretty face. And she had a nice voice. But didn't make it to the finals.

For some reason the judges prefer dark haired girls that are a bit exotic looking.

I was impressed with the girl (Miss North Carolina ?) that lost 115 pounds. Good job but t thought she seemed almost TOO thin now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I love Miss America !!! My girlfriend was giving me the evil eye during the swimsuit competition, but oh well. LOL

I agree with motorhead. I wonder how many of them covered them up with makeup. LOL
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    As you may alredy know I agree with motorhead.. IMO tats are universally a negative on women.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Miss USA, Miss Universe, they're all awesome
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought Miss Virginia looked the best in the swimsuit. Then NC. They were both blond. Neither chosen for the next round. Miss SC lost the 115 pounds. I may have to google what she did to lose all that weight and not have it show up with wrinkled skin and cellulite. I keep thinking that is amazing that she did that. However I wasn't that impressed with her in the swimsuit in comparison to the other girls.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motorhead.....at the mouses ear in grey TN a former miss Tn works their and omg ! She is fuckin hot ! But the club gives air jobs : ( I would love to get her OTC........: ).......but I beat she cost $$$$$$$$ and juice only pays $$ lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion