tuscl

How the music playing in the club, can affect your dance ?

Saturday, January 14, 2012 12:09 PM
Ok lads, so your back in the VIP. Don't you find what music is playing just totally affects the mood back there? rock = standby, your gonna get some raunchy action dance = she gonna bounce about on you and party slow n sexy = it's gonna get nice and sensual (hopefully) (c)rap = for fucks sake get out of that VIP now and come back later !! now you may sometimes take no notice what playing, but i'm betting your girl does, and it can make or break a good VIP dance experience. i had my most memorable and best ever dance to - 'in the air tonight, phil collins' that drum solo is never gonna be forgotten - though of course 'easy lover' would have suited what happened much more... i have also danced with 'dont stop believing' playing, while using my girl's nipples as the guitar, she didnt like the high notes in the solo too much i can tell you!! (sadly this time, while i could play guitar with her titties, and use her ass as drums, there was no touching the bass)

9 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I did a VIP with 2 girls yesterday and I have no fucking idea what music was being played.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I rarely pay any attention to what Music is playing while being serviced in the VIP. My attention is wholly on something else.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Blue music is big to me but I'm learning how to dj so......I've been known to pay my local dj to play my list during lapdances
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    They play music in strip clubs?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I rarely pay attention anymore to the music being played but I did have a memorable "User Friendly" by Marilyn Manson lap dance that I enjoyed.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    like i say guys, you just dont notice, but your girl does! must admit last nite i was out and had four different dancers, no clue as to the music, but then they were not great dances. if your with a fave or a regular though, and you got the time, take note... it really does make a difference!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Music does matter. I met my ATF because she is Asian, but we hit it off and got to talking because of Ramstein.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya it does blue ! I've seen girls go from shit dancing to getting my cock all kinds of hard all over music !...............juice : )
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Dammit jackslash, that's my line. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion