tuscl

FUCK THE KARDASHIANS !!!

10inches
Florida
Friday, December 30, 2011 1:19 AM
which of the Kardashian family would you like to fuck the most 1--Kris---mama whore, big vag from squeezing out 6 kids 2--Khloe--big, tall goofy looking one 3--Kim---lard ass, dick sucker, likes black pecker 4--Kourtney--the petite, cute one that screws gay guys 5--Bruce---hey, whatever floats your boat 6--neither--not enough penicillin to combat all the STDs

16 comments

• JGoose
    13 years ago
    6! (or 720 if you prefer)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    They're too dumb to talk to and too ugly to fuck.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    What about their little 16-year old jail-bait sister Kendall Jenner? Or are you going to call Chris Hansen because I merely mentioned on the Internet that she may be hottest of them all. Or is she fair game brcause her mom is already whoring her out to the media and the modeling agencies. It llove it that we all different tastes! You describe Kourtney as the cute one. I think by far she is ugliest. Her horse face is hideous. I llove Kim's lard ass but I don't especially think she is attractive otherwise. By far, Khloe is the best. I think she is super cute and I love her soft curves. Kris is a do-able MILF in a pinch.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    420 !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i'm suprised juice didn't say I'd fuck them all. Me none of them
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @bang ! Lol ! Come on man ! I've got to draw the line at some point : ))
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    No love for the Kardahians on here, huh? To each own I guess. Because personally, I think both Kim and Kourtney are gorgeous. But if I had to pick between the two, I'd go with Kim because she's thicker than Kourtney. So my answer would be number 3. Khole is a few notches below Kim and Kourtney, but she's not bad looking, I just don't like tall women.
  • spandexman
    13 years ago
    Got to love the fact they use slave labor to make their clothing line. And of course the 'I didn't know' defense.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't think I'd stop any of them (except Bruce) from sucking me off, but I'm not going out of my way, or paying premium prices, for any of them either.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'd say Scott, kourts gay guy. He's always talking about how big his dick is. Im curious
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Suck not fuck because you need to shut them the fuck up
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I imagine that they would find a way to keep on talking even when doing Deep Throat! LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Zip . Zero! NADA!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I guess I never knew Scott was gay. I know he is a prick but I didnt know he liked pricks.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with GMD, I would probably not stop any of them from sucking my dick (sans the guy), but I'm not working hard to fuck any of them. They are a little too annoying for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion