tuscl

Pogonophobic Dancer ??

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:12 PM
I was killing time this early afternoon in a Calgary SC waiting for my vacation flight and approached a beauty for private dances. This lovely looked at me disdainfully and said: "I don't dance for you stinky, grubby, unshaven rig pigs." Well!! The 'rig pig' epithet is not offensive to guys like me; it is a badge of honour in fact. Stinky?? No way. I was sweet smelling and freshly manicured to soften up my work-roughened hands for my Toronto dancer whom I was meeting at Vancouver Int'l for our flight to Hawaii. Grubby and unshaven? Perhaps. I was dressed in Hawaiian beach wear and I was certainly unshaven. I was sporting a rampant untrimmed two month growth on my face. My Toronto dancer likes the look. She calls me her 'wild mountain man from the West'. Do you think that rude girl suffers from pogonophobia? (That word entered my vocabulary in the last year and I never thought that I would ever get a chance to use it on this site.)

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Actually, I think she's just an arrogant fool who doesn't realize that judging a book by its cover is costly mistake. For her, that is. Just laugh all the way the way to your little Hawaiian getaway. :))
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Arrgh That Bitch
  • canny
    13 years ago
    My comment is, if you're a rig pig, you earn a lot of money and spend half of your time on the rigs where you can't spend anything. I'm surprised that every stripper in the club doesn't chase you and your fellow rig pigs down when you walk in the door!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Main Entry: pogonophobia Part of Speech: n Definition: a fear of beards Etymology: pogonic 'pertaining to beards' So, she knows oil is in the area and that likely rig pigs are about. Yet she makes no connection to the money derived from such endeavors and that, oh, she dances for money?!? Next time, Art, just tell her she's mean and walk away. Might not change anything but then again some gals do like to leave a positive impression.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    That Dancer is just plain ignorant & FUCKING Stupid! With that sort of approach, I can't see her Bank balance ever growing - in fact, it will more than like go to ZERO! LMAO
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I were to ask a dancer in a strip club near me, she would probably ask "what is a rig pig?" I can tell but I haven't heard that term hardly at all. I guess I would have something like a 2 inch long beard if I didn't shave for a couple of months. I'd probably resemble Blackbeard without the pirate clothes.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Must have been plenty of money around for the dancer to act so mean spirited. Of course I've encountered a number of mean spirited dancers with a bad attitude. Moved to a different spot in a large club and sometimes the same dancers come around not even realizing you're the same guy they just antagonized a few minutes ago.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I had not heard the word "pogonophobia" before, but I'm glad I've learned it. I have a beard, and now if a pretty girl rejects me, I'll know why.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Moved to a different spot in a large club and sometimes the same dancers come around not even realizing you're the same guy they just antagonized a few minutes ago" Sounds like NO Brains & NO memory! Was she Drunk or high on illicit Drugs?
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Isn't "pogonophobia" the fear of pogo sticks?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    she lost money with comment
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Sorry, OT: Calgary east to Toronto then west to Hawaii??? Are you just being a chivalrous rig pig by meeting you dancer friend in Toronto, getting a mileage run as a bonus, or there weren't any filghts out of Vancouver?
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Sounds like Calgary, Vancouver , Hawaii. Anyway, that girl has some pretty extreme stupidity. Why is she even in the business?? Being obnoxious in this business will definitely cost her and the problem is that she will never know how much income she is losing by blowing people off this way. I could see her complaining later how it was a bad night...stupid.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    She definitely sounds like a pogonophobic. And perhaps an automysophobic as well. Either way - it's her loss, farmerart.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @mjx01: My lady flew Toronto-Vancouver and I flew Calgary-Vancouver. We missed our Honolulu connection so we are spending the night here in Van. She is looking over my shoulder right now as we stroll through tuscl. @lopaw: Automysophobic?? Wow!! Didn't have that one in my vocabulary. How often do you use that word in your day-to-day English usage? There is a disgustingly filthy catskinner at my exploration camp who strikes that fear wherever he goes.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Never had a problem with mine. My current fave likes me to tickle her nipples with my beard.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm pogonophobic too. I want pussy that is shaved clean.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    " Sounds like NO Brains & NO memory! Was she Drunk or high on illicit Drugs?" I couldn't tell that she was on drugs, but no memory and no brains probably applied. Hundreds of people were in the club so I guess she treated so many people poorly, she couldn't even tell them apart.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Talk about missed opportunities! Sometimes stupid is as stupid does
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nice word, lopaw !! Art, have fun out on the islands. I'm sure you and your babe will. Dumb dancers like that one in Calgary will pay for their phobias.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @Steve, @farmerart: my bad. Somehow, I missed the meeting in Vancouver part. Dyslexia sucks. @Shadow: LOL! Me too.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Oh bearded one you could have met me at the 5. You could have shown your Toronto friend how lame it is here in YVR. Have a great time in Hawaii.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Twaaat ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion